The Manchester United Thread

It is such a crucial position.
We can't wait for a player to grow into it over a few seasons.

It is such a crucial position.
We can't wait for a player to grow into it over a few seasons.

Jones? Then it's a mistake from management. We should have had 1 senior CB and other should have been eased in.

People rave about Varane but if you watch him without senior CB next to him, he looks clueless.

Hate to say it but if Hummels is off the cards, apart from paying a bombshell to Valencia for Otamendi, who else actually is there?

Hate to say it but if Hummels is off the cards, apart from paying a bombshell to Valencia for Otamendi, who else actually is there?
I think 36m is fair for Otamendi and he is class. Theres CBs out there but not many that are ready to step straight in.

Holy ****, he's made some howlers today but wow two world class saves.

Didn't have time to watch last three games against ****, WBA and Everton, and I felt pretty good about it. Have time to watch this game, and I wish I didn't spend 2 hours watching this ****.

Didn't have time to watch last three games against ****, WBA and Everton, and I felt pretty good about it. Have time to watch this game, and I wish I didn't spend 2 hours watching this ****.

Again, i knew since di maria went off that this was going to be an awful game...

Which is why i switched to liverpool

Back