The Manchester United Thread

Man United's £10m deal, medical pending, how team will look

Man United's £10m deal, medical pending, how team will look - Sport Witness

Looks like Nani is on his way out. Lots of talk on Turkish TV also about deal nearly done. On a side note. Di Maria had another good game in the Copa against Jamaca. Was there best attacking player, constant threat could of had 3 gls and 3 assists with a bit more look. Looks like his confidence is fully back :)

Cadena Cope reporting we will start contract talks with Ramos tomorrow apparently, rumoured to be part of De Gea deal.

His contract runs out in 2017 so i suspect its more about getting a better contract for himself. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Unlikely on that point as we asked for him, rather than his agent offering him.

Whether it becomes that is another matter. But right now its clearly not about getting a better contract a we are the ones who asked in the counter offer.

Follow

elpartidodelas12
@partidodelas12

NOTICIA: Informa JOSEBA LARRAÑAGA que el Manchester United abordará desde mañana el fichaje de SERGIO RAMOS.

a9SLI6sT_normal.jpeg
Sergi Domínguez @FutbolSergi COPE actually say Manchester United will start negotiating with Madrid for Ramos tomorrow.

Sergio Ramos wants to leave Real Madrid this summer | English | AS.com
According to As He wants to leave this summer

Ramos talks picking up.

Jesse Lingard just scored a worldie of a goal to keep England in the U21s Euros! :) Stunning volley from outside the box!

Nice strike but Lingard to me is pretty average and can't see him having much of a future for United.
I disagree he has very good technique and can beat a man and very intelligent. Can see why LVG really rates him. He would have featured more after starting for us last season. Injury in first game put an end to him being a regular under LVG last season.

Good weekend for some of our players. Rojo and Di Maria playing well and getting to the last 8. Pereira was Brazil best player in the u20 world cup final scoring a goal. Vanja helped Serbia win the u20 world cup for Serbia. Lingard scorers a goal that keeps England in the u21s Euros.

Unlikely on that point as we asked for him, rather than his agent offering him.

Whether it becomes that is another matter. But right now its clearly not about getting a better contract a we are the ones who asked in the counter offer.
Mike whats your thoughts on Lingard, and likely youth to go on tour after LVGs comments about filling the squad out on tour with youth?

Mike whats your thoughts on Lingard, and likely youth to go on tour after LVGs comments about filling the squad out on tour with youth?

His biggest issue is consistency, because like Januzaj and Periera he has what it takes. Has good decision making which will put him in good stead, but the wide position here is so competitive, he needs to make a mark in preseason

Back