The Manchester United Thread

Don't think it unduly changes anything. Navas is a competent 'keeper in his own right.

Strengthens our position on De Gea only though if anything, Idk what other keepers they have but I know for sure they won't be the calibre or shiny toy they will want in net for the season. Nor is Navas tbh.

With Darmian on his way and Schniederlin looking close. Add to that the club listening to offers for RVP and Rafa and Ilker moving looks like things are really gonna take off. It would not be out the question to have most our business done by the end of next. Then gives Woodie plenty of time for a major signing Gaalactico style for the Adidas unveil Muller :)

itBqpNF6_normal.jpg
Gianluca Di Marzio
@DiMarzio It's almost done, only some details to arrange: @Persie_Official to @Fenerbahce @SkySport @SkySportsNewsHQ

Reported in Turkey also. 2 good signings for Fener. Will most likely get them in the CL qually.

Strengthens our position on De Gea only though if anything, Idk what other keepers they have but I know for sure they won't be the calibre or shiny toy they will want in net for the season. Nor is Navas tbh.

Oh God no. Don't get me wrong, comparing Navas to De Gea would be like comparing Welbeck to Law. There is NO comparison.

But when they're sat looking at bagging De Gea for no fee, at 25, with a 10 years plus ahead of him; having a competent filler for a year is a handy situation to be in. And you just know Benitez will tighten them up defensively regardless. (Which makes his appointment all the more bizarre but it is what it is.).

Our transfer fees on players we sell are shocking, I know he's on high wages (**** most of our players are. Darmian is an exception) but I swear it gets lower every time.

So we need a striker... I'm fearing we're going to go big for Kane.... please no. Wait a season or two at least.

Our transfer fees on players we sell are shocking, I know he's on high wages (**** most of our players are. Darmian is an exception) but I swear it gets lower every time.

So we need a striker... I'm fearing we're going to go big for Kane.... please no. Wait a season or two at least.
TBH not fussed on the fee! His on high wages and his contract is running down. Add to that his age and lack of football and form for nearly 2 seasons, im glad to get him off the books.

_ztoY7HX_normal.jpg
David Amoyal @DavidAmoyal More than the transfer fee, the motivation for United is not having to pay Van Persie's huge wages when he isn't a starter

jOWwMpdO_normal.jpg
Amy Lewis

@SkySportsAmy
Sources: Fenerbache have agreed a 4-year deal to sign Robin Van Persie. His wife visited Istanbul & "liked it" which was a big selling point

jOWwMpdO_normal.jpg
Amy Lewis

@SkySportsAmy
Understand Fenerbache are hoping to announce the move before the weekend after agreeing the deal with United
https://twitter.com/ozair7

Back