The Manchester United Thread

444B760AE86D4AA18F49924E0B66CFD8.ashx
729A10195DAD4041B8053421246A0BFA.ashx
443E1EB090954F27B6262456A83A1D8B.ashx

BENTEKE!

Please, save us from ourselves!

Id take Benteke. I dont get the hate. Transfer fee is a bit too much but he would score goals for us. He can get the ball down and play when needed but obvioualy has a big physical presence aswell. If we are going to be playing with wingers this year (I hope given the Depay signing) then his strength in the box will be a big asset. We have enough players going forward to keep the ball down and do the fancy stuff. We need somebody in the box that will put it in the net and he's proven over a few seasons he can do that in the Premiership. I'd much rather sign him than some foreigner that looks good but wont get a sniff in the Premier League.

h6Ku0ozc_normal.jpeg
Mike Keegan
@MikeKeegan_DM United have re-opened talks with Southampton over Morgan Schneiderlin. Club official travelled down this am. More @MailSport soon. #mufc

I see Ed has come back from his holiday! Transfers galore! Lot's of movement today, i expect the same tomorrow.

The Rooney's are having another baby. Expected in January. I hope we have got another striker in thats firing by then.

La Masia @Youngcules Cadet A goalkeeper Iñaki Peña is almost a done deal for Manchester United, according to @maverikfcb.

Horrible news for Barça. Horrible work by Jordi Roura. La Masia's best goalkeeper. Man United are gettting some gem...

David Amoyal @DavidAmoyal Darmian is expected to take his medical for United on Friday according to Di Marzio

La Masia@Youngcules Cadet A goalkeeper Iñaki Peña is almost a done deal for Manchester United, according to @maverikfcb.

Horrible news for Barça. Horrible work by Jordi Roura. La Masia's best goalkeeper. Man United are gettting some gem...

ANOTHER young goalie? Isnt that about 10 now? Surely one of them has to come good!

Van Der Sar on Dutch tv "I have spoken with LVG and he told me who is joining Manchester United, my jaw nearly hit the floor"

Trousers slowly unzip :)

Van Der Sar on Dutch tv "I have spoken with LVG and he told me who is joining Manchester United, my jaw nearly hit the floor"

Trousers slowly unzip :)

TMI!XD

And with the half naked male pics, and now this, I'mma beginning to seriously wonder about you guys .....:P

La Masia’s best goalkeeper Iñaki Peña to leave Barcelona to join Manchester United. Top management, that.

Back