The Manchester United Thread

I know this is off topic but that 'supposed' journalist Duncan Castles who is on twitter and works for Sunday Times I think is such a **** whenever it comes to something related to United. I don't know whether he got rejected by us as a child or something but he clearly has something against the club.

His recent tweet is such a sarcastic dig at Darmian and saying he's supposedly not good enough either, absolute dross, this is a guy who is by many people in Serie A who know what they're talking about way more than him, say he's the best in the league and he's a regular in the Italian team.

Long story short, dicks like this annoy me so much, how they earn a living from journalism is bemusing. He's clearly biased and negative all the time against anything to do with United.

Duncan Castles@DuncanCastles 42m42 minutes ago
Question for Manchester United supporters: How many of you think Matteo Darmian will be first-choice right back in two season's time?

Last edited:
I know this is off topic but that 'supposed' journalist Duncan Castles who is on twitter and works for Sunday Times I think is such a **** whenever it comes to something related to United. I don't know whether he got rejected by us as a child or something but he clearly has something against the club.

His recent tweet is such a sarcastic dig at Darmian and saying he's supposedly not good enough either, absolute dross, this is a guy who is by many people in Serie A who know what they're talking about way more than him, say he's the best in the league and he's a regular in the Italian team.

Long story short, dicks like this annoy me so much, how they earn a living from journalism is bemusing. He's clearly biased and negative all the time against anything to do with United.

Duncan Castles@DuncanCastles 42m42 minutes ago
Question for Manchester United supporters: How many of you think Matteo Darmian will be first-choice right back in two season's time?

Stop reading his bollocks a long long time ago!

What striker we're getting god only knows, appears to be very few good openly available.

CJZFPN6WcAAxVHl.jpg

Gotze for Di Maria would be interesting, but one that I'd ultimately say no. Di Maria we need more than a player like Gotze.

Gotze for Di Maria would be interesting, but one that I'd ultimately say no. Di Maria we need more than a player like Gotze.
We wont do that deal unless they throw some cash or Schwinstiger in. Di Maria not leaving anyway ED and LVG and Di Maria have confirmed this.

pCs9lLh6_normal.jpeg
pnefc
@pnefc BREAKING NEWS: Preston North End are delighted to announce that Will Keane has joined the Club on a season long loan from Manchester United.

pCs9lLh6_normal.jpeg
pnefc
@pnefc BREAKING NEWS: Preston North End are delighted to announce that Will Keane has joined the Club on a season long loan from Manchester United.

Really hope he does well and can kick on this year. Touch wood he stays injury free.

Back