The Manchester United Thread

LOL and to think some fans thought ED had been sat in his office playing mine sweeper or solitare all this time. CLOWNS!

LOL and to think some fans thought ED had been sat in his office playing mine sweeper or solitare all this time. CLOWNS!

It hear it was FM. And if he hadn't been trying to get Utd. in the top 4, he'd of seen us swoop in and raid Barca's best kid a week back. :P

Not looking like a bad Summer us atm. So far 2 top Belgium prospects and 2 from Benfica also the young GK from Barca. Memphis,Darmian and Schniederlin close. Still to bring in a STR, CB and maybe another CM. And we are still negotiating with young French CB Upaceamno. And lots more deadwood and wages cleared.

Its the Express so take it with a pinch or a dump load of salt. Or maybe DDG and Valdes are leaving and we are signing Lioris or Leno. God knows with us this window!?

DDG staying and goes for free next season but be's a mentor to the new Barca Keeper we might be getting and then he'll take over as 17 years old.

Can only dream.

DDG staying and goes for free next season but be's a mentor to the new Barca Keeper we might be getting and then he'll take over as 17 years old.

Can only dream.
Cant believe how stacked we are at GKs at all levels its madness lol.

DDG
Valdes
Lindergaard
Johnstone
Pereira
Henderson
Moutha Sabtaoui
Joao Virginia
Felix Ferahyan
Seppe Boonen
Inaka Pena
Vanja

Last edited:
Fenerbahce offering Van Persie a four-year deal? Absolute madness!

Who have you guys been linked with striker wise, because this would almost certainly suggest one is being brought in

Fenerbahce offering Van Persie a four-year deal? Absolute madness!

Who have you guys been linked with striker wise, because this would almost certainly suggest one is being brought in

We're rivalling you for Benteke, joke, at least I seriously hope we're not. No idea to be honest, can't see many options at the moment that stand out.

[Nicked from the Priya Ramesh's piece for the Guardian]

In an interview last year with Hart van Holland, his mother, when asked about her son's aspirations, said: "He [Depay] wants to play for Manchester United, and then a club in Spain."

As long as United don't mess the contract up like with De Gea and we get an astronomical fee it's no big deal. He'll only leave if Barca and Madrid want him anyway, unless he becomes something seriously good I doubt they'll come any-time soon. Talking 4/5 years I reckon.

We're rivalling you for Benteke, joke, at least I seriously hope we're not. No idea to be honest, can't see many options at the moment that stand out.

It wouldn't be the worst of ideas (though clearly not the best).. Look how effective Fellaini was for you lot!

It wouldn't be the worst of ideas (though clearly not the best).. Look how effective Fellaini was for you lot!

Idk why but I'm not a fan of Benteke, he just doesn't fill me with much confidence and he doesn't do enough off the ball for me which I like, he's not a player who really leads from the front so to speak.

So with Falcao, RVP moving on and Hernandez look more likely to leave we are short of CF. We have Wilson whom I rate highly, so wouldn't be sad if we don't sign anyone and relying on Wilson as back up.

Saying that Rooney and Wilson are injury prone, so we might regret it later. Also we are not linked with any striker, which is bit strange. Who knows Fellaini might finally end up as #9.

Reliable Daints journo Cook has confirmed DM story about Utd sending people to complete the Schniederlin deal. Said its just a matter of time! Both clubs want a speedy deal so can both move on to other business. :)

Back