The Manchester United Thread

gKEvCXwg_normal.png
Sky Sports News HQ
@SkySportsNewsHQ BREAKING: Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confirms agreement in place with Man Utd for transfer of Bastian Schweinsteiger #SSNHQ

It's official. ManUtd announced the deal..

Fuckkkkkkkkk yeaaah

**** me schweiny is a signing and a half mental, great business by United that.

Last edited:
QLcqv1be_normal.jpeg
Manchester United
@ManUtd The deal is subject to a medical and personal terms. A further announcement will be made when the process is complete.

6CRIBeSA_normal.jpg
MUFC Scoop @MUFCScoop
Depay
2705.png
Darmian
2705.png
Schweinsteiger
2705.png
Schneiderlin next ? :)

Wasn't it Scouseinthehouse who said we are not a huge draw in Europe and won't be able to sign big players?

Here we are. Bastian ******* Schweinsteiger

According to SPORTBILD, Bastian Schweinsteiger is having his medical at Manchester United at the moment (!). Presentation tomorrow. #FCB

If I remember right his name translates to Sebastien Pig Mounter or Sebastien Pig Supervisor, something like that anyway. Still what a brilliant signing and even though he'll be playing for United, I can't wait to watch him in the EPL.

More proof that the press know very little but when **** gets done, Woodhard moves in like a ninja with swift, decisive action to get what he (Louis) wants.

Schweinsteiger, Depay, Darmian done and hopefully Schneiderlin will be done too.

What a fantastic business we have done and combined fee is not even more than 50 Million.

Also Bastian ******* Schweinsteiger, the footballing GOD will be playing for ManUtd next season. Unbelievable.

Schweinsteiger, Depay, Darmian done and hopefully Schneiderlin will be done too.

What a fantastic business we have done and combined fee is not even more than 50 Million.

Also Bastian ******* Schweinsteiger, the footballing GOD will be playing for ManUtd next season. Unbelievable.
That is some ******* great business so far and with the players leaving. All that so far for less than 50m WTF! Hopefully shuts the Woodward out clowns the **** up! Now get Otamendi,Schniederlin and a STR wrapped up. Were not greedy ED ;)

Back