The Manchester United Thread

That is some ******* great business so far and with the players leaving. All that so far for less than 50m WTF! Hopefully shuts the Woodward out clowns the **** up! Now get Otamendi,Schniederlin and a STR wrapped up. Were not greedy ED ;)

I thought Depay, Darmian and Schweinsteiger cost more than £50m?

So in awe of utd schweinsteiger one of my favourite German players, 3 great deals, i remember darmian playing excellent against England cause Rooney was sulking and gave him freedom to attack lol

Bastian Schweinsteiger!!!! Get the **** in. Just get Schneiderlin, Otamendi and a back up Str, and the title challenge is on.

Reports saying Woodward will meet with Schniderlin's reps today as well. Somebody calm him the **** down or there are going to be muppet craziness here!!

Don't think so mate. Memphis 27m Darmian 12m Schwienstiger 10m

Ah ok, I read Depay £25m, Darmian £13m and Schweinsteiger £14m. Anyway it's not like it matters, those three for around £50m is brilliant business and I still stand by what I said, you'll be our biggest challengers for the title next season.

Ah ok, I read Depay £25m, Darmian £13m and Schweinsteiger £14m. Anyway it's not like it matters, those three for around £50m is brilliant business and I still stand by what I said, you'll be our biggest challengers for the title next season.
I could be out a few £M mate.

0p5bAGwB_normal.jpg
Adam Crafton
@AdamCrafton_ If, as expected, Schneiderlin signs too, #mufc may be top striker & defender away from not only seriously competing at home but also Europe

I could be out a few £M mate.

It's all good, what's a few million to United? Schweinsteiger's a great bit of business, however I'd still be concerned about who you can bring in to replace RvP, thinking about it there's not actually that many options available at the moment. Any ideas on who you'll go for?

It's all good, what's a few million to United? Schweinsteiger's a great bit of business, however I'd still be concerned about who you can bring in to replace RvP, thinking about it there's not actually that many options available at the moment. Any ideas on who you'll go for?
No mate. Not with ED and Louis at the helm. Our signings just come from nowhere lol.

Bought (£46,3m)

Memphis:£19m (+ £3m addons)
Bastian: £14,4m
Darmian: £12,9m (+ £1,5m addons)

Sold (£10m)

Nani: £4,25m
Henriquez: read about £1m
Van Persie (close): £4,7m

The big deal is that Falcao, van Persie and Nani probably earned around £500,000 between them, so that saves us £25m a year which we can throw towards the new guys without having to worry about anything. Add to that Rafael,Evans,DDG and maybe Hernandez leaving we will have saved a shed loads more on wages. Then still leaves plenty to spend on Schniederlin,Otamendi a new STR and GK if Valdes is not going to be 1st choice.

It0OIgB6_normal.jpeg
Transfer News @TransferBibIe BREAKING: Morgan Schneiderlin NOT in the Southampton squad to face Valencia this afternoon

Back