The Manchester United Thread

1m46mSco_normal.jpg
Connor Armstrong @ConnorArmstrong Koeman's former club say this is due to 'concrete, serious interest'. It comes after Reed revealed fresh bids on Friday afternoon. #saintsfc

Follow

Connor Armstrong @ConnorArmstrong

Clasie's exclusion suggests his move to #SaintsFC may be progressing, which may well indicate that Schneiderlin to #MUFC is now progressing.

Its happening it must be. Ed on a roll :)

It's a good thing I'm on holiday. Scouse, cut the patronising **** out or do one. I'm getting seriously tired of it. Differing opinions is great, but being douchey about it isn't happening. Won't say it again

/mod

Now we need to sort the CB leadership issue. We have a very powerful spine forming that we lacked before in terms of big game experience and leadership. Obviously would like De Gea to stay, but if we can put Ramos or Otamendi in front of Valdes, we have more than enough (on paper)for a title challenge. And the addition of Schneiderlin is great in the long term.

bbsport_twitter_normal.png
BBC Sport
@BBCSport Bastian Schweinsteiger to have medical Today ahead of move from Bayern Munich to Manchester United :)

Now we need to sort the CB leadership issue. We have a very powerful spine forming that we lacked before in terms of big game experience and leadership. Obviously would like De Gea to stay, but if we can put Ramos or Otamendi in front of Valdes, we have more than enough (on paper)for a title challenge. And the addition of Schneiderlin is great in the long term.
Looks like things are close :)
5-3Y3TY8_normal.jpg
Bryan @UtdBryan_ @alex_crook so is the schneiderlin move depend on this

Follow

Alex Goring Crook @alex_crook

@UtdBryan_ it is in preparation for Morgan's departure

It's a good thing I'm on holiday. Scouse, cut the patronising **** out or do one. I'm getting seriously tired of it. Differing opinions is great, but being douchey about it isn't happening. Won't say it again

/mod

To sun? Yeah, that last one was snarky. Completely hold my hands up and I'll apologise to (you) if it overstepped any boundaries. But I'd also suggest you take a far greater interest in his posting 'style', particularly when it comes to our two clubs; to see exactly the same toward myself and others that apparently I'm at fault for. It's a two way thing and has even dropped to the level of bringing up death.

But regardless, I again apologise if that was deemed as that and went too far and I'll make your life easier, ignore and not respond from now on in.

f9b08e9fa9d7902f812d2e0920b0b2d5_normal.png
Craig Norwood @CraigNorwood Robin van Persie has just boarded a private chartered jet to Turkey to complete his transfer from Manchester United to Fenerbahce.

f9b08e9fa9d7902f812d2e0920b0b2d5_normal.png
Craig Norwood @CraigNorwood Robin van Persie, wife Bouchra and kids. Posing with Fenerbahce yellow scarf for pictures before boarding.

Thanks for the memories and being a key member of or 20th Title winning squad.

BJTriTFP_normal.png
BL_Latest Transfers @BL_LatestEN Bastian Schweinsteiger has just arrived at Manchester ahead of his medical

TGOmPvUp_normal.png
Basti Schweinsteiger
@BSchweinsteiger Ich freue mich riesig auf die neue Herausforderung bei @ManUtd.

Im very happy for the new challenge at Man Utd
Its happening its ******* happening :)

Scouse why do you always belittle Man Utd? I don't understand. We've made great signings so far.

Depay, top goal scorer for Eredivisie.
Darmian, by your own words, one of the best RB's.
Schweinsteiger, a great midfielder that will bring experience on and off the field.
and then the two that we want to sign
Schneiderlin and Otamendi.

Those 5 players would take any team and raise there level. Could even get Liverpool into 4th. So why do you belittle Man Utd and say we aren't going to challenge next season?

Scouse why do you always belittle Man Utd? I don't understand. We've made great signings so far.

Depay, top goal scorer for Eredivisie.
Darmian, by your own words, one of the best RB's.
Schweinsteiger, a great midfielder that will bring experience on and off the field.
and then the two that we want to sign
Schneiderlin and Otamendi.

Those 5 players would take any team and raise there level. Could even get Liverpool into 4th. So why do you belittle Man Utd and say we aren't going to challenge next season?

I've done nothing by applaud your window, but by not agreeing that you're ready to challenge for the league right here, right now, it's deemed as 'belittling' Utd?

Man, that's arrogance in the extreme.

I've done nothing by applaud your window, but by not agreeing that you're ready to challenge for the league right here, right now, it's deemed as 'belittling' Utd?

Man, that's arrogance in the extreme.

How on earth is that arrogance? What would you call what you're doing?

Back