The Manchester United Thread

How is it arrogance? Agree with me or you're belting my club. What else would you call that exactly?

Don't agree with you and it's arrogance. So you're arrogant as well now?

You've been saying for the past few weeks that Man Utd aren't going to challenge for the title no matter what. So basically saying Man Utd aren't important to the title race, which is belittling.

11202859_861265940576095_5632405527227448071_n.jpg

Don't agree with you and it's arrogance. So you're arrogant as well now?

You've been saying for the past few weeks that Man Utd aren't going to challenge for the title no matter what. So basically saying Man Utd aren't important to the title race, which is belittling.

Excuse me? Where do you get that from?

Your the one busy saying your club is being belittled because I don't agree the three new additions are enough to turn you into challengers.

How does that work by turning it back onto me? Situations reversed, it's neither here nor there to me what you think of the current standard of my club. But because I don't agree with your view it's 'belittling' yours?

Yeah, that's not arrogance at all .....

But as this is going nowhere, enjoy the year ahead.

f9b08e9fa9d7902f812d2e0920b0b2d5_normal.png
Craig Norwood @CraigNorwood Schweining! Bastian Schweinsteiger has landed into Manchester airport via private jet. Now time for #MUFC medical at Carrington.

Excuse me? Where do you get that from?

Your the one busy saying your club is being belittled because I don't agree the three new additions are enough to turn you into challengers.

How does that work by turning it back onto me? Situations reversed, it's neither here nor there to me what you think of the current standard of my club. But because I don't agree with your view it's 'belittling' yours?

Yeah, that's not arrogance at all .....

But as this is going nowhere, enjoy the year ahead.

I was just using your own weird meaning of arrogance against you. Seems to have gone over your head. (FYI, this sentence is me being arrogant)

What would you call what your doing constantly saying Man Utd aren't going to challenge for the title despite our recent and future signings?

Fyi, Belittle = Dismiss (Someone or something as unimportant). Which you're doing to Man Utd in regards to the title. Just in case you didn't know. Again, this sentence is arrogance.

This is shaping up to be most interesting season in a good while.

I was just using your own weird meaning of arrogance against you. Seems to have gone over your head. (FYI, this sentence is me being arrogant)

What would you call what your doing constantly saying Man Utd aren't going to challenge for the title despite our recent and future signings?

Fyi, Belittle = Dismiss (Someone or something as unimportant). Which you're doing to Man Utd in regards to the title. Just in case you didn't know. Again, this sentence is arrogance.

Why does his opinion that we wont challenge for the league bother you so much? We all know considering all the experimentation in the early months of last season and the insane amount of injuries we did well to finish 4th. But we wasnt that far off 3rd and even second towards the last few games. Only an idiot wouldn't think we will be up there this season given our signings. You could even argue with no signings at all we could go better than 4th this year because we now know our best formation and hopefully wont have a severe injury crisis again.

Just let it go over your head. Take it as banter. I dont understand why your getting so worked up about it.

f9b08e9fa9d7902f812d2e0920b0b2d5_normal.png
Craig Norwood @CraigNorwood Bastian Schweinsteiger acompanied by girlfriend and agent, arrived at 18:30pm BST into Carrington for Manchester United medical.

Nice bit of nostalgia.

Remember, it was around this time last year that Ed Woodward was scurrying back to the UK from Australia to carry out some "urgent transfer bsuiness", a couple months into the Moyes regime.

This was in light of pursuing Cesc Fábregas and Leighton Baines. The rest we know.

Follow

MUFC Peoples Person @PeoplesPerson_

Robin van Persie has landed in Istanbul and met the Fenerbahce fans. They mobbed him.

The passion out there is off the charts. Sometimes it goes too far, but I've never had a problem at all in Istanbul the 3 of the 5 times I've been we've been out there. Like anywhere else, you respect the Turks and their Country and not a nicer set of people could you wish to meet. But impoverished Country's/ people often are like that in my experience.

Ended up guests of honour at a Turkish wedding the first time we played Galatasaray in the groups. Just walking down a street and some aul' fella waived us in to his daughters wedding and we got treated like Kings for the night lol. Bizarre but great experience.

Love going Istanbul.

Last edited:
Surprised the tour squad has not been officially announced. Heard not many youngsters were going, only Goss :( if true.

People claiming someone reliable on Red Issue has tweeted that Schniederlin will be completed tomorrow. Not a member so cant see who.

Surprised the tour squad has not been officially announced. Heard not many youngsters were going, only Goss :( if true.

It was revealed last week that the tour squad would be released on Monday as the flight take off. Lots of youngsters going.

Gribbin, Goss, Love, Weir, Rashford and Tuanzebe all expected to go. Probably more I'm forgetting too.

It was revealed last week that the tour squad would be released on Monday as the flight take off. Lots of youngsters going.

Gribbin, Goss, Love, Weir, Rashford and Tuanzebe all expected to go. Probably more I'm forgetting too.
That's what I thought. But a lad I have been speaking to who goes to all the youth games and knows a lad who plays in the reserves has said that he heard different. Will see could be bull tbh. Hope a few go, but would not be surprised if not as many did due to the shortened tour.

Back