The Manchester United Thread

I don't think we'll end up signing Schneiderlin, probably regret it, just my two cents, could be wrong.

What makes you think that when all reliable sources say opposite?

They're clueless, as shown with the recent transfers we've made were totally off the radar. Just got a feeling we won't do this one unless Southampton lower their asking price, we don't want to be highballed again and that's why it is taking all this time anyway. My spidey senses say this one isn't going to happen.

They're clueless, as shown with the recent transfers we've made were totally off the radar. Just got a feeling we won't do this one unless Southampton lower their asking price, we don't want to be highballed again and that's why it is taking all this time anyway. My spidey senses say this one isn't going to happen.
Cook and Perch aren't clueless on Saints news and are as reliable as it gets and they say other to what you think, terms already agreed with the player. Just a matter of time before this one done.

Cook and Perch aren't clueless on Saints news and are as reliable as it gets and they say other to what you think, terms already agreed with the player. Just a matter of time before this one done.

They're making assumptions that it will with United coming back with a higher bid to match Southampton's asking price, we've only made one £20m bid and not been back since.

Like I said, could be wrong, but wouldn't be surprised if we settled with our options and didn't get Schneiderlin for the amount they want right now.

They're making assumptions that it will with United coming back with a higher bid to match Southampton's asking price, we've only made one £20m bid and not been back since.

Like I said, could be wrong, but wouldn't be surprised if we settled with our options and didn't get Schneiderlin for the amount they want right now.
We have not been back with a bid but negotations have continued.

2AGgkSfF_normal.jpeg
Rob Dawson
@RobDawsonMEN United have agreed a deal with Southampton for Morgan Schneiderlin. Had his medical today and should be on the plane to US tomorrow #MUFC

W6tDzq_v_normal.jpeg
Stuart Mathieson
@StuMathiesonMEN Understand #mufc have signed Morgan Schneiderlin. Medical done today. Prob on USA tour No contract or fee details yet

robbo_normal.jpg
James Robson
@JamesRobsonMEN United have agreed a deal for Schneiderlin. Medical already taken place http://bit.ly/1Hp4QfC

f9b08e9fa9d7902f812d2e0920b0b2d5_normal.png
Craig Norwood @CraigNorwood Morgan Schneiderlin arrived into Carrington five-minutes after Bastian Schweinsteiger this evening. Medical done, now a #MUFC player.

ig_JAvbb_normal.jpeg
Samuel Luckhurst
@samuelluckhurst MUTV staff were told on Friday to be prepared for Schneiderlin interview for later this week. #mufc

55k818sdfcofeuegewcq_normal.jpeg
Sam Pilger @sampilger #MUFC have completed their third signing of the weekend with the capture of Morgan Schneiderlin from Southampton for around £25 million

Ar2x7Avo_normal.jpeg
Mack The Knife @IdMjones Schneiderlin has signed and will be going on the tour tomorrow #mufc

I honestly didn't think we'd baulk to their demands, be interesting to see what the actual fee is.

Delighted with this signing though, wow we're smashing this window.

ig_JAvbb_normal.jpeg
Samuel Luckhurst
@samuelluckhurst #mufc now need a centre-back, a striker and possibly a goalkeeper if De Gea goes. Four buys so far good value and team-focused.

Woodie has got this :)

Just wow, and here was me thinking a couple of months back we'd end up with de jong.

Best summer i've ever seen at united transfer wise, that i can remember anyway and yes better than last year imo because of us signing what we actually need and proper first teamers.

Back