The Manchester United Thread

Who the **** is this striker LVG is referring to we are near signing in his press conference?

Hope his English was mixed up when he said Darmian will be second selection to Valencia.

I don't think he said we are near signing the striker, he said it's a process and it's not someone press have written about.

LOL, without being good he played so many games for ManUtd.

This is the kind of posts I was talking about last 2 days. Player is not good enough for PL then "LAWL he is not good, he is ****" kind of retarded posts. He is much better than the average CBs playing in PL.

Its quite easy to look good in a team that was the best in the league, but he has been shown up to be nothing more than an average injury prone cb whos is being cast off to uniteds feeder club.

There's been a LOT of mediocre footballers that have somehow survived at big clubs, Utd included, in the PL era that should never of been anywhere near those football clubs.

I don't think he said we are near signing the striker, he said it's a process and it's not someone press have written about.

Yes but when a manager speaks out you assume it's close, the press have linked us to nearly everyone during this window.

For 2 years Evans was excellent, then he dropped off and has never been anywhere near it on a consistent level

Its quite easy to look good in a team that was the best in the league, but he has been shown up to be nothing more than an average injury prone cb whos is being cast off to uniteds feeder club.

Yeah, it's so easy to look good in the team with no midfield.

For 2 years Evans was excellent, then he dropped off and has never been anywhere near it on a consistent level

Exactly. His form dropped off and he is injured a lot. Still good enough for midtable teams like Everton, Liverpool.

Exactly. His form dropped off and he is injured a lot. Still good enough for midtable teams like Everton, Liverpool.
Not sure about Liverpool, saying that he is still better than Lovren...

Not sure about Liverpool, saying that he is still better than Lovren...

Tbh Everton have better defenders than Liverpool, so if he is good enough for Everton then surely good enough for another midtable team ;)

Scouse reply incoming... |)

Well, facts are there for all to see. Spurs finished about them in last 5-6 seasons bar one and their average finish is around 6th to 7th.

This looks like its only going one way. My dads bigger etc... trying to get lfc and united fans to be civil is hard enough it only needs one little comment for a full blown escalation.

Nah. His obsession (that isn't an obsession ;)) is now more cute than frustrating.

In some messed up, masochistic way.

Yeah obsessed about some midtable team.

Don't worry though, your posts are always worth a laugh.

I meant his best form was when united were flying, the good players stand out when the going gets tough.

The very best stand out when going gets tough, good players can/will depend on better players. He was more than good enough with players like Rio, Vidic playing next to him. He is a good CB but he can't lead the team like they did. He is more secondary CB.

This looks like its only going one way. My dads bigger etc... trying to get lfc and united fans to be civil is hard enough it only needs one little comment for a full blown escalation.

When your opening post is "lawl not good enough, **** player" don't expect to have better conversation.

I meant his best form was when united were flying, the good players stand out when the going gets tough.
Nah he was genuinely good in his own right, there were games when he outshone peak Rio and Vidic, who were two of the best in the world at the time

Back