The Manchester United Thread

LVG Says: "It is a process. Maybe Mr Ramos [Real Madrid centre-back Sergio Ramos] is in the process. You never know."

VG quote on mystery player

“He is in the process,” said the boss. “It's not the striker the media has written about. You have to wait and see. The transfer period is open until the 1 September so we have to wait.”

Sounded very confident in getting him imo having just watched.

Wishful thinking. It's Cristiano Ronaldo.

He hasn't really been mentioned in the media. Mostly just him going to PSG has been doing the rounds, because apparently he's unhappy at Real Madrid. This would be hard to keep under lock and key, if it wasn't for another transfer saga ongoing that could be a front for it. We didn't ask for Ramos, we asked for Ronaldo. So every time Man Utd or Real Madrid representatives are in the others camp, the media assumes it about DDG and Ramos, but in reality its DDG and Ronaldo.

But no it's probably going to be someone else that's good. I guess.

I would ****** love it if it did end up being Ibra, purely to annoy my mate who hates Ibra and loves United.

(He's still a beast though ;) so he would love him too soon enough)

Ronaldo
Aguero
Griezmann

Anyone heard about the Barca youth DM were close to signing called Busquets? Him and that GK are suppose to both be close to signing.

It's not the striker, so it's not Cavani.

Agreed, it must be Pedro...or Ronaldo, or Bale...or (if Woodward still on iddqd) it's Messi.

View attachment 242152

(no copyright my pic, feel free to share it) :P

Ronaldo for DDG with no Otamendi works.

I'll take my chances with that.

Really mate, come on, think carefully about that one haha.

It's friggin Ronaldo, you just know he would smash them in at United like he never left lol

(but nah, won't be him anyway obviously!)

Since we did just bid 100million euro on Thomas Muller, it's not out of the question to be like "hey **** you then. we bid the same for Ronaldo". Then we get him and then trade DDG for Ramos, while buying Otamendi.

Back