The Manchester United Thread

Why do people stay up to watch pre season games in middle of the night? It baffles me when you can just not be a zombie get a full nights sleep wake up and stick a replayed stream of the match anyway the following day.

Does anyone think that Ramos and DDG swap deal is close to happening? Especially after LVG Ramos is in the process comment and the DDG is injured line. Even when people have seen him training despite not playing the 1st 2 games.

Why do people stay up to watch pre season games in middle of the night? It baffles me when you can just not be a zombie get a full nights sleep wake up and stick a replayed stream of the match anyway the following day.
Booooooooooooo :P I never miss a Utd game if there is a chance to see it live :)

Booooooooooooo :P I never miss a Utd game if there is a chance to see it live :)

You must be more hardcore than me.... fair play. Pre season games just don't really appeal that much to me usually, but I still watch them the day after if they are in middle of the night!

You must be more hardcore than me.... fair play. Pre season games just don't really appeal that much to me usually, but I still watch them the morning after if they are in middle of the night!
No mate I would not say that at all lol! I just hate watching replays. I like to watch replays after the actual game :)

Regarding the De Gea -- Ramos saga swap deal thingy majiggy, don't know what to think. It could be close if both clubs see logic and the truth that both want to leave inevitably only leads to one outcome. But I just feel from the way this has gone on that both clubs won't take the logical option and allow it to happen. Pretty sure Woodward was demanding Navas + Ramos which would not happen, he could of backed down to just Ramos I suppose.

Then again got to remember that Madrid have valued Ramos at way more than De Gea, so yeh ultimately I just can't see a straight swap happening.

Does anyone mind me posting tweets in here? Been some reliable reports about DDG and Ramos come out in the last 20-25 mins. Looks like real backing down.

Does anyone mind me posting tweets in here? Been some reliable reports about DDG and Ramos come out in the last 20-25 mins. Looks like real backing down.

post all you want. we had people posting half naked dude, and people posting how liverpool are bigger than chelsea and arsenal. Seems anyone can post babble :P

post all you want. we had people posting half naked dude, and people posting how liverpool are bigger than chelsea and arsenal. Seems anyone can post babble :P
Been warned once for posting to many, but these seem interesting so will post. And hope MIKE forgives me :) :)

8fc755ab483b8ac6f242acafae4dbb0b_normal.jpeg
Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara El País are reporting that Real Madrid and Perez are now seriously considering selling Sergio Ramos, who wants to leave, in order to get De Gea.

1_4jwAk6_normal.jpeg
M.A.J @UltraSuristic EL PAÍS: This weekend, MUFC gave Real Madrid a €60m offer for Ramos. If Real Madrid choose to accept it then access to DDG will be granted.

1_4jwAk6_normal.jpeg
M.A.J @UltraSuristic EL PAÍS: Most club advisors say that Real Madrid should allow Ramos to be transferred because his presence is a source of social tension.

u1cs5w8c_normal.jpg
Rafael Hernández @RafaelH117 Diego Torres claims that Real Madrid has seriously started to consider the possibility of swapping Sergio Ramos for De Gea.

wpUge3-y_normal.png
Messi Minutes @MessiMinutes BREAKING: El Pais say Manchester United have returned to Madrid with an offer of €60m (£42.2m) for Sergio #Ramos.

Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara
El País are very reliable. They wouldn't report stuff without credible sources and thorough research. That's my experience, anyway.

€60m for Ramos? And we lose DDG for what? €30m? Im not sure im happy with that.

Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara El País report that Ramos has told Perez he wants out and there seems to be no way back. It is also becoming a huge political issue at Madrid.

Follow

Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara

El País report that it is believed that Ramos can be a reason for social tension. They have a source who basically states the damage is done

Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara However, from my experience El País are very good with their sources.

Been speaking to a lot of Madrid fans, and they all say El Pais are reliable and especially Diego Torres on all things Madrid.

You are just a lucky **** to be in UK, we watch CL games and other midweek games at 1:30 AM in the morning, most of La Liga, Serie A games around same time. Even the friendly games, we just woke up and watch be it live on anytime.

Welcome to our world ;)

You are just a lucky **** to be in UK, we watch CL games and other midweek games at 1:30 AM in the morning, most of La Liga, Serie A games around same time. Even the friendly games, we just woke up and watch be it live on anytime.

Welcome to our world ;)

Indeed. And when we want to come to OT we take a plane!!!!

So would people be happy with our window if it finished-

Cillesen/Romero
Darmian
Ramos
Schneiderin
Schweinstiger
Memphis
Pedro
Mystery STR?

I know I sure would. And cleared out most of the remaining deadwood. Ed can be proud imo.

Back