The Manchester United Thread

Since we did just bid 100million euro on Thomas Muller, it's not out of the question to be like "hey **** you then. we bid the same for Ronaldo". Then we get him and then trade DDG for Ramos, while buying Otamendi.

To be honest, I can't see the Müller transfer happening.

Really mate, come on, think carefully about that one haha.

It's friggin Ronaldo, you just know he would smash them in at United like he never left lol

(but nah, won't be him anyway obviously!)

Does at Madrid but they can't keep them out the out the other end to compensate either.

Obviously I wouldn't want him back at Utd (personally think he see's out the next few years in Madrid then heads to America which would fit him perfectly); but the two most important pieces to Utd's coming season are De Gea and a top quality centre back IMHO. Been with zz right through on that.

Since we did just bid 100million euro on Thomas Muller, it's not out of the question to be like "hey **** you then. we bid the same for Ronaldo". Then we get him and then trade DDG for Ramos, while buying Otamendi.

Pretty sure that wasn't true about the 100million euro bid.

I can't see Ronaldo or Muller happening. I think out of the possible 'big' names available, Griezmann and Ibra are the most likely candidates. But then again LvG might go for someone completely random like Kevin Volland or Bas Dost.

LvG: "Last season Wayne Rooney was captain. 2nd captain was Michael Carrick. And 3rd captain was Mr.MIKE Smalling."

Gotta love Mikey

Smalling was beast second half of season, after that Man City sending off he never put a foot wrong pretty much.

I can't see Ronaldo or Muller happening. I think out of the possible 'big' names available, Griezmann and Ibra are the most likely candidates. But then again LvG might go for someone completely random like Kevin Volland or Bas Dost.

Or hunterlaar....since he's dutch

Or hunterlaar....since he's dutch

I don't think a dutch striker will move to United. First because LVG always prefered RVP over Huntelaar and others, but mostly because Holland has a new coach and the striker position is totally open now. All the strikers will want as much game time as possible.

I'd chip in a dolla on a transfer just to see Mueller play in England.

CKc0zlyWwAAbmHq.jpg
QLcqv1be_normal.jpeg
Manchester United
@ManUtd Are you ready for game two of #MUtour? The Reds play San Jose Earthquakes at 20:00 PT. pic.twitter.com/ypC7zKox1H

Back