The Manchester United Thread

8fc755ab483b8ac6f242acafae4dbb0b_normal.jpeg
Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara Marca running a story detailing the frosty atmosphere between Ramos and Pérez during the presentation of a new sponsor in China.

Follow

Jonas Giæver @CheGiaevara

They include a video in which shows that Ramos didn't look at Pérez when shaking his hand, shying away from him http://www.marca.com/2015/07/26/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1437889153.html …

Defo can tell there is tension between Ramos and Mendez in this vid. All looks like Ramos don't want nothing to do with him imo. All very forced for the cameras.

If di maria leaves, don't sign pedro...he's terrible...

He's only a good sub

You don't stay at Barcelona as long as Pedro has and win all he has won if you're terrible, is he world class? No equally is he terrible? Dont be ******* ridiculous, sick of the attitude of this forum sometimes that if you're not CR7 or Messi you must be by default ****

You don't stay at Barcelona as long as Pedro has and win all he has won if you're terrible, is he world class? No equally is he terrible? Dont be ******* ridiculous, sick of the attitude of this forum sometimes that if you're not CR7 or Messi you must be by default ****
LOL somebody actually said Pedro is terrible? WTF! :O

Maybe it didn't come out well but going from di maria to pedro is a downgrade...

He's not terrible...perhaps that was just me judging him in the game some hours ago...

Maybe it didn't come out well but going from di maria to pedro is a downgrade...

He's not terrible...perhaps that was just me judging him in the game some hours ago...
fine its a downgrade but not that big of 1 look adm does not want to be here so why keep him

I was all for keeping ADM for another season to give him a chance to prove that he is capable of producing a spark from nothing.

But refusing to get on a plane to join up with your current squad is so unprofessional and stupid. He should be ashamed. I have no problem with selling him now.

If the idea is that only United fans can criticize Manchester United then why even bother having a forum with a mixture of fans of different teams?

Not really. There are many other fans who criticize ManUtd and that's is properly debated, but when someone posts same negative **** every day and even start making things up just to post some nonsense it should be called out rightly.

From what I have seen in this forum, no one is having high expectations from this season but that chap always posts something about hopes and all that nonsense.

I was all for keeping ADM for another season to give him a chance to prove that he is capable of producing a spark from nothing.

But refusing to get on a plane to join up with your current squad is so unprofessional and stupid. He should be ashamed. I have no problem with selling him now.

Same...rumors are tough the handle but if he want to be a *****...cool...I've always been against selling di maria...but now, I think I'm fine with him leaving...

Let's see if pedro can do a sanchez in the epl...

It was a poor choice of words ffs

Even so, if we are gunna have it lets have it right, Pedro has won everything in the club game and has won a world cup. I think I would be also right in saying Del Bosque ended up preferring him to Torres up front as the tournament went on.

Also United have never seen the world class DI Maria so thats a stupid argument too. He has done nothing much in a red shirt and wants to leave Pedro fits the system and is imo a quality player

Edit he is not terrible, not even close to average he is a good player

But our club captain Rooney has acted unprofessional more than once as well to publicly state he wants out and ultimately get a bumper contract from the club.

I'd still rather of kept him this season regardless, he couldn't of been any worse and if was better would of only benefited us more. No matter who we try to sign now won't be the quality of Di Maria. I still don't think our side is going to have much pace either tbh, unless Memphis switches positions with Mata and he's out-wide, which I think should happen anyway.

But our club captain Rooney has acted unprofessional more than once as well to publicly state he wants out and ultimately get a bumper contract from the club.

I'd still rather of kept him this season regardless, he couldn't of been any worse and if was better would of only benefited us more. No matter who we try to sign now won't be the quality of Di Maria. I still don't think our side is going to have much pace either tbh, unless Memphis switches positions with Mata and he's out-wide, which I think should happen anyway.

Don't even compare Rooney with Di Maria. So many players have signed and left, Rooney has stayed for 12 years and played all his peak years at United. He wanted out once and that was in 2010, second time was more Fergie Vs Rooney battle and Fergie made is public.

Di Maria refused to board flight, Rooney never did this and he didn't even miss training when he wanted out.

Oh btw, why do you want player like Di Maria who refused to join the preseason and wants out. We have money and can buy most players in the world. Club is lot bigger than a player and he wasn't even a great player like Ronaldo or Rooney.

Thhink whoever it would be would be capable of being a CF, and if LVG would have his way, would be a similar "calibre" as on point Di Maria.

which would be Muller, Reus, Griezmann

I suspect it will be none of these, because frankly I think LVG is mugging us all off.

IMO signing Reus would lead to exact same problem like Di Maria. Both are excellent when played at higher tempo and lethal at counter attacking. What Van Gaal expects is slow possession game and for that Pedro suits us and also Muller but Muller is not possible.

Last edited:

Mata, on current form, is undroppable...I would like to see him start on the right...memphis and young will battle it out on the left

Far as im aware, Rooney never brought his wanting to leave out in the public. He spoke to the club first and the club told the media. He never refused to play or refuse to join the squad.

yes but he still gave is all adm does not want to be here get over it

Don't even compare Rooney with Di Maria. So many players have signed and left, Rooney has stayed for 12 years and played all his peak years at United. He wanted out once and that was in 2010, second time was more Fergie Vs Rooney battle and Fergie made is public.

Di Maria refused to board flight, Rooney never did this and he didn't even miss training when he wanted out.

Oh btw, why do you want player like Di Maria who refused to join the preseason and wants out. We have money and can buy most players in the world. Club is lot bigger than a player and he wasn't even a great player like Ronaldo or Rooney.

Why not? It's still very unprofessional to state publicly wanting to leave a club because you're just after a new contract. Different scenarios yes but Di Maria to my knowledge hasn't made anything public, only quotes I've seen during Copa America is that he wants to fight at United etc.

We can have all the money in the world but it means little when we can't sign players who are unavailable at this time.

I want him because he's a world-class player, pretty simple really, we only have a few and any team would look worse without him. Even at his worse by his standards last season got the most assists in the team. He can unlock defences with passes that no one else would even be capable of. It's always good to have a player who can create things from nothing even when playing poorly, he did it at times to get us crucial goals, people forget how good Di Maria was in first few months as well. Not at his best but still started off very well. Has a history of starting at clubs slow, always want to have at least another season from him.

Mata, on current form, is undroppable...I would like to see him start on the right...memphis and young will battle it out on the left

That's rather extreme, he had good moments last season but wouldn't say he was in form that meant he couldn't be dropped. More to the point right now as it stands who the **** would even replace him in that position??

From pre-season he's looked good granted, but **** who hasn't? You can't take much from these games at all.

Why not? It's still very unprofessional to state publicly wanting to leave a club because you're just after a new contract. Different scenarios yes but Di Maria to my knowledge hasn't made anything public, only quotes I've seen during Copa America is that he wants to fight at United etc.

We can have all the money in the world but it means little when we can't sign players who are unavailable at this time.

I want him because he's a world-class player, pretty simple really, we only have a few and any team would look worse without him. Even at his worse by his standards last season got the most assists in the team. He can unlock defences with passes that no one else would even be capable of. It's always good to have a player who can create things from nothing even when playing poorly, he did it at times to get us crucial goals, people forget how good Di Maria was in first few months as well. Not at his best but still started off very well. Has a history of starting at clubs slow, always want to have at least another season from him.
thats all fine and well but if he not going to stay and prove he world class and wants a easy time with psg let him go

Back