The Manchester United Thread

E77333B940E14438A10560F6FCECB6BE.ashx
01CA902BC2D943878746105645F2EAD6.ashx
9FED9802F4EE4EEEBFF4C5D619CF3326.ashx
2E5F67E751C74A92A036E761F98943D7.ashx

The pic with Schweinstiger holding the trident with Mata and Herrera either side makes a wicked desktop :)

A5D7E08655A947F084ABF16567F5ADCB.ashx
Pre-season friendly, Victoria Park
Friday 31 July, 19:30 BST
BURSCOUGH 2
(Brown 28, Caddick 42)

MANCHESTER UNITED U21s 1
(Fletcher 13)

Sport claim Pedro's move to #MUFC is almost done (€28m+€4m add-ons) and preparations for his farewell are underway.

Few others reporting the same in Spain. Even one of Pedro youth coaches at Barca has confirmed on Catalan Radio he will be playing in England this season.

Just orederd my new home kits from Sports Direct.com. Got both long and short sleeved. Also ordered the new training top of the official site as it looks nice as ****. Money well spent :) now just waiting for the 2nd and 3rd kits to do the same :)

Just orederd my new home kits from Sports Direct.com. Got both long and short sleeved. Also ordered the new training top of the official site as it looks nice as ****. Money well spent :) now just waiting for the 2nd and 3rd kits to do the same :)

It (the blue and red one) actually looks better than two of the three kits!

Last edited:
Issue still to agree upon in Pedro deal are incentives. Barcelona want them based on individual performance, Man United on team. [sport]

Apparently Ramos has been liking loads of pics of our new Adidas kit on Twitter. Posted 1 in the Transfer Rumour Thread.

I usually wait a couple of months before buying the new kits, these ******* try and bump us 50 quid. Heck no. Unless they have a sale on then im all in. (H)

I usually wait a couple of months before buying the new kits, these ******* try and bump us 50 quid. Heck no. Unless they have a sale on then im all in. (H)
TBH I usually do the same. Could not wait lol was pulled in by all the shiney new pics :P

Haven't bought a shirt since I don't know when.

Just don't do colours at games. Shrugs.

Atleast you dont own an owen shirt. It was my first football jersey and it hasnt left the closet since the day he put on the wrong colours. Only reason i haven't chucked it is because it was my first.

Anyone else thinks we should try for De Bruyne? He looked amazing today and was clearly head and shoulders above the rest in Wolfsburg. He seems to be able to play in both wings as well as number 10.

Back