The Manchester United Thread

The 20 titles thing reeks of complete bollocks made-up by Rafael's psychofans.

Here's my version of the story: he arrived late in the transfer window, most numbers were taken so he took 20.
Yeh that's what I thought

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Is he any good?

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
Very highly rated apparently. Along with another lad from there academy we are interested in. TBH i dont know much about him just that hes an attacking mid that can play on either wing. And is good technique and pace. Read he was at Arsenal before Fulham academy.

daedba2acdb8318c1addf187339e359e_normal.png
Get French Football @GFN_France Angel di Maria: "I am very happy to join PSG" http://goo.gl/kkCIS5

Just been doing the rounds while I'm busy at work. Valdez and Lindergaard could both be gone next week. Sunderland are in talks with januzaj about a season long loan. WHU are going to bid 12m for Hernandez in the next couple days. Lloris is faves if we sell DDG and have talk to his agent. Apparently 2 clubs have bid for Lingard from championship. And we have asked about Lacazzete when negotiating the Rafa deal. And Barca have give in and said we can have Pedro before the cup next week and will say bye to the players today. Will post all articles when get home. :)

Just been doing the rounds while I'm busy at work. Valdez and Lindergaard could both be gone next week. Sunderland are in talks with januzaj about a season long loan. WHU are going to bid 12m for Hernandez in the next couple days. Lloris is faves if we sell DDG and have talk to his agent. Apparently 2 clubs have bid for Lingard from championship. And we have asked about Lacazzete when negotiating the Rafa deal. And Barca have give in and said we can have Pedro before the cup next week and will say bye to the players today. Will post all articles when get home. :)

We cant send Lingard on loan to the Championship again. I dont see what benefit it will do him at all. He could clearly play at Premiership level on loan. Even if its for Bournmouth. Personally, I think he's a decent player and could be a good impact player from the bench for us this season.

Personally I would love to see Lacazette in the starting lineup.

De Gea - Darmian, Smalling, Rojo, Shaw - Schneiderlin (DM), Herrera (CM), Mata (#10 role) - Lacazette (AMR), Depay (AML), Rooney (CF)

Lacazette's attitude hasn't been the best since we spanked them at Emirates and their manager said he will be sold if it doesn't improve. Interesting to see how this develops as he could be useful player for all of the top teams.

Quite a bit of vitriol toward Di Maria in here huh?

You'd think he'd behaved like Sterling reading. Phew.

Quite a bit of vitriol toward Di Maria in here huh?

You'd think he'd behaved like Sterling reading. Phew.

Sterling never failed to turn up, Di Maria did. And Di Maria hasnt had anything like the vitriol Sterling got.

We cant send Lingard on loan to the Championship again. I dont see what benefit it will do him at all. He could clearly play at Premiership level on loan. Even if its for Bournmouth. Personally, I think he's a decent player and could be a good impact player from the bench for us this season.
No mate that's perm deals not loan for Lingard.

@lequipe – Hugo Lloris signera à Manchester United lorsque l’Espagnol De Gea aura rejoint le Real Madrid. Prochains jours décisifs.
@lequipe -Hugo Lloris will sign for Manchester United when the Spanish De Gea has joined Real Madrid. Decisive days coming.

Sunderland Echo reports, Sunderland have held productive discussions with Manchester United over a season-long loan deal for Adnan Januzaj.
@SunderlandAFC are in talks to sign #MUFC winger Adnan Januzaj on a season-long loan deal

Back