The Manchester United Thread

There's transfer rumor thread where we can post 'almost' any tweet we like. However, in cub threads, Theatre is doing good job of keeping it all relevant and small enough to be informative. I like that.
Cheers mate. Much appreciated :) Now im blushing :P

hey guyss LYON fan here , what can you say about rafael ? I love him already :D

Top RB on his day. Great going forward and good defensively just a bit kamikaze on the odd occasion, and needs to stay fit. If that happened you will have your self a bargain! Seems to be a good guy loved by players and fans.

6f2e44be6ad8f33fb5610c720624ab9b_normal.jpeg
Michael Carrick
@carras16 8 yrs? Took me 4 to tell the difference between you n Fab
1f602.png
Good luck Raf, will miss you mate. It's been a pleasure

:)

You'll love him no matter what. He's one of those players who is just lovable if he plays for you. He'll give you everything, on and off the pitch. Too bad he's so god **** injury prone. Fantastic player if he can stay fit, wouldn't trade him for any RB.

Rafael is excellent player but his only issue is injuries. People say he is naive defensively, I would say don't bother listening to them. You will watch yourself that he is very good defender and also very good going forward.

He always makes overlapping runs and provides good threat going forward. He will be a fan favorite in no time, absolutely gives everything on the pitch.

Shame though as our Mr. Process aka Philosophy didn't rate him. One of the many mistakes he has done at United.

Apparently we have bid 100m for Bale. And Pedro deal is close. And it's between us and Chelsea for Stones and Marca and AS are linking us with Pepe this morning.

Rafael is excellent player but his only issue is injuries. People say he is naive defensively, I would say don't bother listening to them. You will watch yourself that he is very good defender and also very good going forward.

He always makes overlapping runs and provides good threat going forward. He will be a fan favorite in no time, absolutely gives everything on the pitch.

Shame though as our Mr. Process aka Philosophy didn't rate him. One of the many mistakes he has done at United.
TBH I love Rafa and rate him highly. But you can't say it's a mistake from LVG when you admit yourself he has injury problems. I'm sad to see him go and think he was a good player for us. But can understand why LVG has got rid. Darmian can be your new Rafa

TBH I love Rafa and rate him highly. But you can't say it's a mistake from LVG when you admit yourself he has injury problems. I'm sad to see him go and think he was a good player for us. But can understand why LVG has got rid. Darmian can be your new Rafa

That would be true if we rely on him as first choice, but he isn't. With Darmian signing we can use Rafael as back up. In that case injury issues shouldn't be a problem.

If you guys could have 1 former United player back in the current team, who would you pick?

(just bored at work already! Also asked the same to Liverpool fans)

If you guys could have 1 former United player back in the current team, who would you pick?

(just bored at work already! Also asked the same to Liverpool fans)

Do you mean still playing? I am gunna go out on a limb here and predict most will say Suarez and CR7 could be wrong though

Do you mean still playing? I am gunna go out on a limb here and predict most will say Suarez and CR7 could be wrong though

Think you'd have to say Ronaldo here because of his phenomenal goals output the past 8 seasons or so. Your talking one of the all time greats in World football whichever way you cut it. That's a no brainer to me. Ronaldo's output would mask a lot in the current team.

Outside of him, FWIW, I'd have Law to give them the 20 plus top bracket scorer they no longer posses. Or, if/ when De Gea goes, Schmeichel.

Maybe pick one retired and one still playing lol.

Either way really!

If we picking players at their peak, I would say Scholes and Ronaldo.

Easily would have picked someone like Rio, Vidic or Stam for CB position but it's Scholes.

Barcelona and Man United formally started talks on Pedro yesterday. 27M bid, Barcelona want 30+M, deal could be 26-27M+6M incentives [sport]

Get it done ED :)

On players I would say

Retired- Cantona
Still Playing- Pique or CR7

Back