The Manchester United Thread

Lol, picking Ronaldo is basically cheating.

I'd go with RVN. And for Liverpool I'd go with Carragher.

pakMbBVZ_normal.jpeg
Mark Ogden
@MOgdenTelegraph Luis Enrique admits Pedro future out of his hands.."I want him to stay. But its the players choice.

Expect this to be done this week. Oh and no surprise regarding Lindergaard

There really is a no brainier on picking people currently playing. You'd be mad to pick anyone other than Ronaldo. Maybe Pique for defence, or Pogba for midfield, but really the amount of stuff Ronaldo would bring, it would be crazy to pass that up.

Retired though I have no idea. Maybe Van Der Saar if DDG is leaving, if not either Scholes or Ruud Van Nistlerooy.

im cheating by picking multiple people but its so hard to pick ;_;

There really is a no brainier on picking people currently playing. You'd be mad to pick anyone other than Ronaldo. Maybe Pique for defence, or Pogba for midfield, but really the amount of stuff Ronaldo would bring, it would be crazy to pass that up.

Retired though I have no idea. Maybe Van Der Saar if DDG is leaving, if not either Scholes or Ruud Van Nistlerooy.

im cheating by picking multiple people but its so hard to pick ;_;
So hard tbh. Giggs,Scholes,Keane,VDS,Schemichal,Cantona,RVN,Vidic,Ferdienand,Stam,Bruce could go on and on :P

MD say that Pedro's family have already prepared themselves to move to Manchester, and Pedro has decided to sign for Manchester United. :)

Seen a post with a picture of rafel with his Lyon shirt saying he's picked number 20 because that's how many titles we have? Is this true and actually come from him? If so just shows you the class of the man. If only every player was like him with regards to their respective clubs

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Seen a post with a picture of rafel with his Lyon shirt saying he's picked number 20 because that's how many titles we have? Is this true and actually come from him? If so just shows you the class of the man. If only every player was like him with regards to their respective clubs

Seen the pic not those quotes though. Can tell he was liked by nearly all players wishing him well on Twitter.

o40NWqkU_normal.jpg
TheLivest @DJBuffonge_ Great 5 years with @fulham_youth thanks to everyone @ the club, players and staff, for making me welcome since I was 11. #teambuffonge #DB3

Apparently his dad has been at the club today and had the tour and was impressed and happy his son is signing.

Seen the pic not those quotes though. Can tell he was liked by nearly all players wishing him well on Twitter.
I think somebody shared the PIC on Facebook and it said about him picking 20 coz of our league titles. Think it's just wishful thinking but going off what Rafa himself has said and what's been said about him it wouldnt surprise me if he has said that. Seems a really top bloke and loved the club. Shame we have got a manager that never seen his best and wasn't willing to stick by him. Every squad needs a player like him

The 20 titles thing reeks of complete bollocks made-up by Rafael's psychofans.

Here's my version of the story: he arrived late in the transfer window, most numbers were taken so he took 20.

Back