The Manchester United Thread

The highly reliable Catalunya Ràdio confirms that Manchester United are in 'advanced talks' with Barcelona over the transfer of #Pedro.

Unfortunately for you its not possible, well thats what I got told a while back when I asked. It was over a year ago so could possiblt have changed.

Mine used to be Joe157 and I managed to get it changed by I think asking Sean who started the site up. Not sure how involved he is these days as I never see him post.

To be fair though Mike is about the only admin I do see post these days!

vR3D6qe0_normal.jpeg
Tom Coast @thcoast It's all coming to an end. Di Maria has arrived in Paris, acc. to RMC, to finalise and sign this afternoon his 4-year contract.

Quite a bit of vitriol toward Di Maria in here huh?

You'd think he'd behaved like Sterling reading. Phew.

No comparison mate: Sterling went to a team where he has better chances of winning trophies. Di Maria got scared of robbers, had no stomach for the EPL and/or chose to go to Paris.

Please stop deluding yourself ...

Pedro already talked with Van Gaal and agreed terms to move to England, now talking with Barça. AS [ MARCA ]

No comparison mate: Sterling went to a team where he has better chances of winning trophies. Di Maria got scared of robbers, had no stomach for the EPL and/or chose to go to Paris.

Please stop deluding yourself ...

How so?

Follow

Stephen Howson @MrStephenHowson

Possible opponents for the draw on Friday; Lazio Monaco CSKA Sparta Prague Club Brugge Panathinaikos Fenerbache

As a fan, Brugge, Monaco, Prague, Istanbul and Athens would be boss trips. (In that order personally.).

Rome and Moscow are the single last places you want to visit.

From the clubs POV, Russia and Turkey are never the most pleasant/ easiest of trips. That said, you'd expect to come through any of them bar maybe Monaco. But again, early season qualifiers are anything but a walk in the park the vast majority of the time. Particularly with so much at stake.

Manchester United & Barcelona are very close to reaching and agreement for #Pedro, Catalunya Ràdio and TVC3 now reports "an agreement is very close".

Edurne, David De Gea's girlfriend: “Now, when David is in Madrid, everything will be easier.” interview on Spanish Radio this morning.

Manchester United & Barcelona are very close to reaching and agreement for #Pedro, Catalunya Ràdio and TVC3 now reports "an agreement is very close".

Edurne, David De Gea's girlfriend: “Now, when David is in Madrid, everything will be easier.” interview on Spanish Radio this morning.

Until DDG fumbles and then gets the fan's booing him and his gf. That'll be easy right

If we lose DDG, we know who wears the trousers in their relationship.

Woodward should include celibacy in players' contracts. :D

If we lose DDG, we know who wears the trousers in their relationship.

Woodward should include celibacy in players' contracts. :D

I've seen this attitude multiple times regarding DDG and it's moronic. You're essentially saying that if he cares about his gf's happiness, and thinks that his professional and personal life won't suffer by moving back to Spain, he's somehow whipped and not a real man. Seriously, wtf?

I've seen this attitude multiple times regarding DDG and it's moronic. You're essentially saying that if he cares about his gf's happiness, and thinks that his professional and personal life won't suffer by moving back to Spain, he's somehow whipped and not a real man. Seriously, wtf?
I like the fact that he is thinking about family and that is driving him, even though it's to our detriment

Errhhhm, yeah. As cannot argue with this 'his professional and personal life won't suffer by moving back to Spain' I would suggest DDG to live in Madrid with his better half and commute daily to Manchester. :D

*****, I just don't want to lose him.

Back