United unchanged from Friday night.

Romero
Darmian - Smalling - Blind - Shaw
Schneiderlin - Carrick
Mata - Januzaj - Memphis
Rooney

Subs: Johnstone, Valencia, Fellaini, Schweinsteiger, Herrera, Young Hernandez​

Carrick or Darmian if need be.

Still end up with Valencia back at RB with Darmian inside.

Don't get how you don't have McNair or Rojo as one of seven. But then there's a lot with Van Gaal I don't get the same as a lot of you guys on here.

I hoped Schweinsteiger would start but it's still a good lineup...Atleast it's consistent and allows chemistry to form

Bruge have never won in England huh?

Omens all over the place. Or are they there to be broken?

Still end up with Valencia back at RB with Darmian inside.

Don't get how you don't have McNair or Rojo as one of seven. But then there's a lot with Van Gaal I don't get the same as a lot of you guys on here.

Carrick will play CB, Darmian would stay at RB. We've done it before in Europe and its not just LVG either, Moyes and Ferguson used Carrick there, hes actually very good at CB

It might be covered in **** Gazprom ads, but that music sends shivers down your spine everytime.

Carrick will play CB, Darmian would stay at RB. We've done it before in Europe and its not just LVG either, Moyes and Ferguson used Carrick there, hes actually very good at CB

Thank you.

Always find the reasoning behind overloaded benches interesting.

2 forwards for Bruge. They aren't just here to make up the numbers then. Should help for a decent game.

This is the kind of game Morgan Schneiderlin was bought for. Everyone is talking about But if he takes Vazquez out the game Brugge will have very little.

Thank you.

Always find the reasoning behind overloaded benches interesting.

2 forwards for Bruge. They aren't just here to make up the numbers then. Should help for a decent game.

This is about playing from the back and dominating. doesnt need a CB because he will just play out with Carrick.

Occupy the CBs on the counter will be Brugge's, nick a goal and make us nervy.

Back