The Manchester United Thread

he's not going to join us to cover. It's the reason he isnt playing CL footy at Atletico

Just saying I would like a player of that ilk, even if we can't get the top quality. Tbf if we're waiting for top quality we could be waiting for ages because there honestly isn't that many these days, let alone going to be gettable.

Ladyman reckons we were scouting Laporte tonight, dunno the truth in it.... but he is left footed!

Just saying I would like a player of that ilk, even if we can't get the top quality. Tbf if we're waiting for top quality we could be waiting for ages because there honestly isn't that many these days, let alone going to be gettable.

Ladyman reckons we were scouting Laporte tonight, dunno the truth in it.... but he is left footed!

Was just about to say this.

We have to remember he called Smalling the 3rd captain. He's not replacing him for someone less than brilliant (ramos)

Laporte is a very good young defender, ball player, left footed, good in the air, and he doesn't bench Smalling
LVG wins.

If true, DO NOT **** AROUND. Pay what the clause it, send a player to Bilbao. Spanish clauses are slightly weird and they can make it more expensive than the actual clause. Play nice like we did this time with Herrera

Was just about to say this.

We have to remember he called Smalling the 3rd captain. He's not replacing him for someone less than brilliant (ramos)

Laporte is a very good young defender, ball player, left footed, good in the air, and he doesn't bench Smalling
LVG wins.

If true, DO NOT **** AROUND. Pay what the clause it, send a player to Bilbao. Spanish clauses are slightly weird and they can make it more expensive than the actual clause. Play nice like we did this time with Herrera

Apparently we still haven't agreed a fee with Barcelona for Pedro... no idea what we're playing at with this we should just pay the release clause and get it done a.s.a.p.

Apparently we still haven't agreed a fee with Barcelona for Pedro... no idea what we're playing at with this we should just pay the release clause and get it done a.s.a.p.

Txiki using them favours to get them to hold off in case KDB stays at Wolfsburg... haha :)

KDB announced earlier that he is definitely playing for wolfsburg this season.

That quote is taken from an interview last tuesday night. Its doing the round, but its all changed since then.

Edit - oh no scratch that, the quote is stating tuesday.

Last edited:
That quote is taken from an interview last tuesday night. Its doing the round, but its all changed since then.

Edit - oh no scratch that, the quote is stating tuesday.

It was the Europe league he said it as well. so dont know if thats changed again....

It was the Europe league he said it as well. so dont know if thats changed again....

Yeah, just seen it. Just the first article quoted as tuesday night at bild awards.. ffs.. :)

i prob expect us to go for Pedro then.. maybe unless he 'Delph''s it..

Yeah, just seen it. Just the first article quoted as tuesday night at bild awards.. ffs.. :)

i prob expect us to go for Pedro then.. maybe unless he 'Delph''s it..

I think City were too slow raising the bid, although they were rightly trying to not overpay.

Pedro has a deal with United, but we dont have a deal with the club. Expect us to offer more to seal it.

I think City were too slow raising the bid, although they were rightly trying to not overpay.

Pedro has a deal with United, but we dont have a deal with the club. Expect us to offer more to seal it.

You could do worse than offer to take Turan till new year as well.

Am I the only one with a feeling that Fellaini will play shadow striker behind Rooney tomorrow?

Am I the only one with a feeling that Fellaini will play shadow striker behind Rooney tomorrow?

That's not gonna happen mate, this time it has to be Herrera. HAS TO BE, otherwise I would need my pills again.

My starting lineup prediction is:

Romero | Darmian, Smalling, Bling, Shaw | Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin, Herrera | Depay, Rooney, Januzaj

LVG wouldn't change the GK and the defence that haven't conceded in the last two games. He would pick Schweini 'cos of his experience, Schneidi 'cos of his workrate and as imo he was pleased with Herrera coming on as a sub so he will be our roaming playmaker. To build Januzaj's confidence I would give him yet another chance in the starting LU, Depay, Rooney same.

Papers are reporting Man Untited and Arsenal maybe looking at Ibrahimovic.

Fantastic, who cant wait to see him ad LVG get into a fight!?!?!? if ever there is a player that doesnt strike me as LVG disciplined...

Brugges have a fair few injury problems ahead of tonight's match.

I wish van gaal would try to meet griezmann's buyout clause...would be the perfect replacement for di maria...

Back