The Manchester United Thread

Yup. Most of his cl matches are like that for some reason.

Btw Brugges are causing us much more problems than a team of their calibre has a right to. And at OT at that.

Carrick is large part of those issues. Doesn't close down/cover quick enough. Blind needs protection from him, and he's not getting it. On the other hand, Smalling is a ******* monster. If he can play like this for next 5-6 years, SAF has done another genius thing. How much did he cost, 8 mill or something?

Rooney comes deep far too often, we really need a striker who is running the last shoulder of defenders more, making them runs. When he done that foul throw, it's like, why the **** is he there anyway. ****** striker.

I think he gets frustrated too easily and comes looking for the ball. More and more thinking this position is going to be an issue.

Great goals by Depay though. We lacked a player like him who could truly create out of little, can't make my mind up which was best out of the two!

Yup. Most of his cl matches are like that for some reason.

Btw Brugges are causing us much more problems than a team of their calibre has a right to. And at OT at that.

Well these game are always like that. CL revenue probably doesn't matter that much to Rooney who makes more than that a year by himself, but the smaller teams are often playing to basically be financially set for life.

Romero's as bad as Mingolet with a ball at his feet.

Need a third here. Shocking miss from Memphis after two great goals.

With the way Memphis has been playing, if we add in Pedro, I fear for our opponents.

This is what I was talking about with Smalling and Otamendi. Smalling just needs to be fit.

This is what I was talking about with Smalling and Otamendi. Smalling just needs to be fit.

Stunning non move, and now your linked with Laporte? No offense to Smalling but a leader in the backline wouldnt go a miss, a power cb captainesque player (Terry/Vidic/Kompany etc).

Stunning non move, and now your linked with Laporte? No offense to Smalling but a leader in the backline wouldnt go a miss, a power cb captainesque player (Terry/Vidic/Kompany etc).

That's exactly what Smalling is turning into though. Otamendi is 6 months ahead and 2 years older.

That's exactly what Smalling is turning into though. Otamendi is 6 months ahead and 2 years older.

Turning into doesn't really help at the min. I'd still prefer a leader next to him over Blind till then.

Back