The Manchester United Thread

I was just laughing to myself if after all this bollox about United and Aldeweireld - Chelsea come in last few days with a big bid and get him. Considering their perilous position that isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

So basically the media are full of ****, unless if they're saying Pogba stays, in which case it's 100% truth.
I’m not saying the media are full of ****. But some are. Just that the bid was bollocks leaked by 1 fat little Italian man with MR as his initials.

I was just laughing to myself if after all this bollox about United and Aldeweireld - Chelsea come in last few days with a big bid and get him. Considering their perilous position that isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

Yeah. Can't blame them if they pay the 75 million. I'll be annoyed if we do. Not because of the money necessarily, but wasting so much time before giving in anyway

Yeah they're in a weird situation. The squad they have has a good shot at the title, but seems like half of key players contemplate leaving.

Lets be honest, Fergie was right all along about Pogba and Raiola. Fergie was just a genius and just gets more credibility as time passes by the day, even the things you questioned him doing in the past now seem evident as to why he let him go.

Personally can't see Pogba being here long, make the most out of him this season and see where it leads.

Saw a interesting post considering next season contracts for your team. Herrera,Shaw and Jones should have been def be someone to cash in this summer.
Some will probably sing extensions.

Juan Mata
Ander Herrera

Chris Smalling
Phil Jones
Luke Shaw
Ashley Young
Matteo Darmian - 1 year option
Antonio Valencia - 1 year option
David De Gea - 1 year option
Anthony Martial - 1 year option
Andrea Pereira- 1 year option

Saw a interesting post considering next season contracts for your team. Herrera,Shaw and Jones should have been def be someone to cash in this summer.
Some will probably sing extensions.

Juan Mata
Ander Herrera

Chris Smalling
Phil Jones
Luke Shaw
Ashley Young
Matteo Darmian - 1 year option
Antonio Valencia - 1 year option
David De Gea - 1 year option
Anthony Martial - 1 year option
Andrea Pereira- 1 year option

Valencia and Young will probably retire at the club. DDG will resign, so will AP. Martial will go next summer I expect, so will Darmian, if not this summer for him. Shaw totally depends on him making it, herrera wants to stay here, as does Mata. We should be selling Jones and Smalling

I’m not saying the media are full of ****. But some are. Just that the bid was bollocks leaked by 1 fat little Italian man with MR as his initials.

95% of media is corrupt and absolutely full of ****.you only have to look at who owns these media companies to know it but im going down a road far more serious than football so i will stop now.

95% of media is corrupt and absolutely full of ****.you only have to look at who owns these media companies to know it but im going down a road far more serious than football so i will stop now.

The sad thing is you can't even discuss sports these days without it going political. Heck, remember that discussion about women's football we had? I genuinely believe it would be better for everybody involved to shrink the goals a bit for women, because right now it just looks as if U-16 boy is in the goal and it makes people disrespect what is otherwise a good sport.

But **** me If I would ever dare to express that opinion somewhere under my own name. Would probably end up labeled a sexist and I'd have to grow a beard, shave my head and move to another town where people don't recognize me.

This is the latest from Sky sports just now: -

DEMBELE AS POGBA MAKEWEIGHT?
Barcelona do not have an agreement in place with Paul Pogba but the La Liga champions are working hard to sign the Manchester United midfielder.
Barca are hoping to tempt United into selling the Frenchman by putting forward cash-plus-players proposals.
Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Rafinha are the Catalan club’s preferred makeweights but Mundo Deportivo claim they may also be willing to consider using Ivan Rakitic or Ousmane Dembele.

------------

This may be total nonsense but say it were true, Rakitic and Dembele + 30m euros for Pogba? What would you think?

Barcelona do not have an agreement in place with Paul Pogba but the La Liga champions are working hard to sign the Manchester United midfielder.
Barca are hoping to tempt United into selling the Frenchman by putting forward cash-plus-players proposals.
Yerry Mina, Andre Gomes and Rafinha are the Catalan club’s preferred makeweights but Mundo Deportivo claim they may also be willing to consider using Ivan Rakitic or Ousmane Dembele.

------------

This may be total nonsense but say it were true, Rakitic and Dembele + 30m euros for Pogba? What would you think?
Just to join in the nonsense. Rakatic, Dembele and 40/50m£ and it’s a deal ;)

In more sensible news. Darmian been told he can definitely leave this window. But will likely be after the 9th. Makes sense with Valencia coming back the week after.

------------

Take it and run before they change their mind.

Just to join in the nonsense. Rakatic, Dembele and 40/50m£ and it’s a deal ;)

In more sensible news. Darmian been told he can definitely leave this window. But will likely be after the 9th. Makes sense with Valencia coming back the week after.

Take it and run before they change their mind.

Yeh I have always loved Rakitic as a player and Dembele is a great talent. Like you say if they offered those two with some cash then I'd seriously consider it.

Back