The Manchester United Thread

Net spend has never been, or ever will be a proper way to judge transfers. It never has been in football finances. It's gross figures and wages to turnover ratios that matter the most.

Sound.

Then to z’s point virtually no spend until the last two windows in comparison if that fits better.

Stop panicking, we're getting Alderweireld. It's a matter of Levy's pride, doesn't want to damage his ego and just wants to live up to his "hard bargainer" rep.

He'll be a United player by 31st of Aug.

Stop panicking, we're getting Alderweireld. It's a matter of Levy's pride, doesn't want to damage his ego and just wants to live up to his "hard bargainer" rep.

Man I like your optimism but you know I'm holding you responsible for this now? :P

Man I like your optimism but you know I'm holding you responsible for this now? :P

As much as I want him, it won't mean **** if everyone we have already don't step up from last year. Even without more signings, if everyone consistently plays as they can, we're as big as threat as anyone bar city, and we csn certainly close the gap hard on them. Buy everyone needs to step, manager most of all. He Jose steps it up, or we sink him at the end of the season. No middle ground here

he needs to be our by the 9 or he wont play till jan

@SimonStoney

Been informed Paul Pogba has not been asking for more money from @ManUtd on the back of Alexis Sanchez. Club stance remains as it was, no intention of selling. Player has not asked to leave.

simon stone reporting that it is looking likely that there will be no more signings this window.IF true then its not good news is it

simon stone reporting that it is looking likely that there will be no more signings this window.IF true then its not good news is it

There's no point worrying. We will know in 48 hours anyway

There's no point worrying. We will know in 48 hours anyway

mike,this window cant shut soon enough for me.Do we need to strengthen?absolutely imo but if lindelof/bailly partnership can be workde out i think that would be solid but does jose trust them together?yeah we will see what happens,maybe cave in and pay the 55 mill for toby at 4.45 tomorrow

mike,this window cant shut soon enough for me.Do we need to strengthen?absolutely imo but if lindelof/bailly partnership can be workde out i think that would be solid but does jose trust them together?yeah we will see what happens,maybe cave in and pay the 55 mill for toby at 4.45 tomorrow
Cave in and pay up thus leaving Spurs in deep trouble as they won't be able to get a replacement, Levy will bottle it, mind you United could throw in Smalling to give them a CB in return ;)

Cave in and pay up thus leaving Spurs in deep trouble as they won't be able to get a replacement, Levy will bottle it, mind you United could throw in Smalling to give them a CB in return ;)

They managed last season without him they can do it also now. Also big guy is back so Dier can opt for back line.

Crazy how Chelsea are pulling the triggers currently.

They managed last season without him they can do it also now. Also big guy is back so Dier can opt for back line.

Crazy how Chelsea are pulling the triggers currently.
Pulling the triggers and paying over the odds.

Pulling the triggers and paying over the odds.

big gamble on kepa,talented yes but can he adapt.DDG had a torrid time but his quality and desire to succeed pulled him through that bad start.On paper it looks like city and liverpool are the ones to catch but anything can happen.

I'm so tired of the Jose sideshow already.
I knew it would happen, hoped it wouldn't, but unfortunately the man is still a a ******* wagon.

Don't care what anyone says someone has to come in before deadline, we can't put any faith that Lindelof and Bailly will work for a season because one gets injured a lot and other still hasn't adapted to the league.

No reason why we can't get one of Maguire, boating or Aldeweired - they are all playing chess with us and know were desperate.

We're continually signing sponsors over the last few days and throughout summer, we're absolutely loaded with money. Get at least one in tomorrow no excuses.

Don't care what anyone says someone has to come in before deadline, we can't put any faith that Lindelof and Bailly will work for a season because one gets injured a lot and other still hasn't adapted to the league.

No reason why we can't get one of Maguire, boating or Aldeweired - they are all playing chess with us and know were desperate.

We're continually signing sponsors over the last few days and throughout summer, we're absolutely loaded with money. Get at least one in tomorrow no excuses.
3 CBs incoming;)

I'm feeling optimistic about us getting 1 Centre Back. Just want us to get it done, close the window and get the season going.. all this negativity is making me more sad than I already am..

Back