The Manchester United Thread

It's actually gone down well with City fans, on the basis that he's better when he's got that bite. It's not even mind games, stuff like this has always been about galvanising your own fan base.

High and mighty hypocrite types might get wound up. But there's not a single manager who hasn't done something like this.

Now he's got to make sure we bring that intensity onto the pitch.

He actually taken out of context with that soundbyte. The interview as a whole aint the ****** off Mou piece thats going around. This is down to sky throwing there toys out the pram over it.

I like an aul punt.
So I stuck 20 on Zidane to be the next United manager.

That’s a great summing up of Mourinho. ‘High and mighty hypocrite.’

I might nick that ta.

He actually taken out of context with that soundbyte. The interview as a whole aint the ****** off Mou piece thats going around. This is down to sky throwing there toys out the pram over it.

Yeah. He's actually laughing in large parts of conference. It's a lot more light hearted than reported. Sky have to do their over egg the drama, football is super serious spiel. All very humourless

Last edited:
0-0 HT. Been pretty good watch tbh. Some good football final ball been poor from both sides. Some great crunching tackles. Good to see us holding our own against team in the top division. Millie Turner at the back been great with Greenwood who was denied by a great save from her free kick. Lauren James 16 yrs old been fantastic and easily the best player on the pitch. Great job poaching her from Arsenal! Hanley and Zelem also been good.

Manchester United team
Starting XI: De Gea, Young, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw, Pereira, Fred, Pogba (c), Mata, Martial, Lukaku
Subs: Grant, Smalling, Herrera, Fellaini, McTominay, Lingard, Rashford

Think this is the first time Shaw, Martial and Pogba have been on the pitch together since Sanchez signed. I still remember that performance and link up from that 3 that ripped Everton to shreds last season, right before we got Sanchez in.

I had hoped Sanchez had switched position or been dropped but appears he's just injured or something.

Given their relationship, Jose could easily have started Rashford over Martial. So Martial needs to get his head down and take this chance.

Given their relationship, Jose could easily have started Rashford over Martial. So Martial needs to get his head down and take this chance.

The dream would be that either Martial/Rashford or even both would cement that Left/Right wing spot week in week out and consistenly perform, the opportunity is there every **** week. Let's hope today is the start of it!

Wohoooo VICTORY! :) great win. And a really good watch! Casey Stoney was a **** of an appointment as manager. So demanding and passionate on the touch line. Got some great players. Can’t wait for the next match :)

That’s a terrible effort lol.

Mourinho: “We know Anthony well and you can expect always good things from him. He can find that stability that makes great players, we try to help him and he's working well.” #mufc

Shambles... winning jack **** this season.

No point even thinking about a team that is still lumbered with the dregs of English lump ball.
I think I said it to Tod last year? That we will start the season with **** like Smalling, Jones and Young still in the team.

Somebody call me when we dump the Brits and buy some lads who can play.

That 70m asking price for Toby is looking pretty cheap at the moment

Back