The Manchester United Thread

No point even thinking about a team that is still lumbered with the dregs of English lump ball.
I think I said it to Tod last year? That we will start the season with **** like Smalling, Jones and Young still in the team.

Somebody call me when we dump the Brits and buy some lads who can play.

Like Bailly and Lindelof????

I said couple of weeks ago our squad issues will cost us.... Young as a fullback..... he's a failed winger..... why are we even surprised when he is out of position playing there.

Like Bailly and Lindelof????

I said couple of weeks ago our squad issues will cost us.... Young as a fullback..... he's a failed winger..... why are we even surprised when he is out of position playing there.

**** me it's one game mate. Young has been good there for 2 years.

**** me it's one game mate. Young has been good there for 2 years.

Young is never ever a RB, if we don’t realise this I’m seriously worried.

This the type of game that costs you at end of season. What have we even done this half... one long Pogba shot.... nothing else practically.

Who cares, it's just like playing in a separate league when Pep's in town anyway. Let's just go on holiday mode, return date: When Pep resigns.

Who cares, it's just like playing in a separate league when Pep's in town anyway. Let's just go on holiday mode, return date: When Pep resigns.

Pep or not there is no excuse for this.

You get semi-progressive coach and this United team can challenge City. Maybe upgrade Mata and Lingard and move those two as bench options. Theres plenty of talent out there.

Honestly I stopped caring ages ago. Banter club. Just ride it out. Should have got Poch or Sarri this summer but **** happens

Indeed, I mean he has won the league title in every season he has been here hasn’t he?

Indeed, I mean he has won the league title in every season he has been here hasn’t he?

No.... considering your a supposed Chelsea fan I find it worrying you even ask that....

It took him one season to come in, chop & turn an aging side into *arguably* the best PL team in history. ONE SEASON. We're still ******* replacing Vidic & Ferdinand

It took him one season to come in, chop & turn an aging side into *arguably* the best PL team in history. ONE SEASON. We're still ******* replacing Vidic & Ferdinand

It helps when you have unlimited resources at your disposal but then again so does Jose.

It helps when you have unlimited resources at your disposal but then again so does Jose.

Jose clearly had unlimited resources this summer.... jeez man how can you even say that.

I wouldn't say Jose has unlimited resources, if he did we'd be sitting here with Alderweireld, Perisic etc. and not falling short because of the club trying to scrape a few mil savings

Not excusing Jose or his dinosaur football, but have to say the backing has definitely not been infinite, and you can't throw Pogba & Lukaku's fees in the mix as a counter-argument to facts. We didn't sign players on Jose's list because the club wouldn't add an extra few mil on some deals

He had summer before, and summer before that with unlimited budget.

I wouldn't say Jose has unlimited resources, if he did we'd be sitting here with Alderweireld, Perisic etc. and not falling short because of the club trying to scrape a few mil savings

Not excusing Jose or his dinosaur football, but have to say the backing has definitely not been infinite, and you can't throw Pogba & Lukaku's fees in the mix as a counter-argument to facts. We didn't sign players on Jose's list because the club wouldn't add an extra few mil on some deals
It was never a few million.

Last edited:
Back