The Manchester United Thread

Why did Shaw put it out for a corner just because he wanted to kick it with his left? He wasn't under any real pressure. Just kick it with your right and put it out for a throw. Idiot

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Because he has his new contract so it's time to be **** again.... *sarcasm, not really*

******* **** blaming Shaw for that. Loooool! If you actually listen he got a shout from DDG saying man on. All Pogba that!

******* **** blaming Shaw for that. Loooool! If you actually listen he got a shout from DDG saying man on. All Pogba that!
How was it man on? Watch it again. There was about 10 yards between Shaw and willian and William wasn't pressing. The ball was coming across Shaw. Just swing your right at it and put it out for a throw on the far side. He let it run a bit further to pass it out for a corner on his left. It's should never have been a corner. Under no pressure at all

How was it man on? Watch it again. There was about 10 yards between Shaw and willian and William wasn't pressing. The ball was coming across Shaw. Just swing your right at it and put it out for a throw on the far side. He let it run a bit further to pass it out for a corner on his left. It's should never have been a corner. Under no pressure at all

What so kick out the far side back across the box. Makes sense. And Willian was definitely closing him down just not full pelt. And if you get a shout you put it out.

What so kick out the far side back across the box. Makes sense. And Willian was definitely closing him down just not full pelt. And if you get a shout you put it out.
Shaw was in a position where he was looking across the box. So he knew full well he could put his foot through it and send it for a throw. He wasn't going to pass is along the ground in the box was he lol. If DDG has shouted man on then it's on him. Shaw had plenty of time to deal with that instead of putting it out for a corner

Would bring on Sánchez, Fred, Herrera for some energy and to try getting some control in the game.
It would help a bit if the front 3 tried to close down a bit more. It's like we are just letting them walk the ball 30 yards away from goal before we do anything

I know you was mate. You was right about WB ;) tbh for all there possession they’ve created naff all.

Yeah problem is, so have we----literally just a Lukaku header I remember and nothing on target! But this is becoming so recurring now away from home especially against big sides. We literally create nothing!!!!!!!!!!!

Rashford is so indecisive it’s frust as ****. We give the ball away far to easy!

Woop that’s better! Gtf in!

Last edited:
Martial saving/prolonging Mourinho's job as it stands. Poetic

Really hope we don't just sit back and defend now because it only ever ends one way. Keep it up lads!

Anyone doubting Mata quality has been proven massively wrong these last 2 matches. Pure class. Quality on the ball and with it!

Mata's a classy little operator, but he's out of position most the time. He's a #10, and this is what you get from him at #10.

Back