The Manchester United Thread

RESULTS RECAP:

1st Team- Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd
Under 23- Sunderland 0-3 Man Utd
Under 18- Sunderland 0-7 Man Utd
Under 14- Tottenham 1-5 Man Utd
Under 11- Everton 2-3 Man Utd

Women Under 16- Aston Villa 1-3 Man Utd

From the Beeb- Avram Glazer has pulled out of of investment forum in Saudi Arabia next week. Will save @ManUtd a load of negative publicity.

Except it wasn't just this occasion in which the Chelsea fans have disrespected him from the stands, today's just the worst. Jose's obviously no saint in all of this, but I just can't imagine being in the stand and booing Sir Alex no matter what petty things he may have said after he
left the club. Heck, I bet Roy Keane after all was said and done would still get a standing ovation at Old Trafford. But each to their own I guess, Chelsea's match-goers haven't got the best rep I suppose.

It's also not the first time Jose is having beef with Chelsea staff. Have you forgotten his childish exchanges with Conte?

I'm sure most fans still remember him fondly as a legend of a club, but when it's Jose vs. their current staff, they fans are gonna stand behind the staff. Nothing unusual about that.

And yeah the assistant was out of line, but someone at Mourinho's age has no business going apeshit and trying to start fights. If for no other reason, it's because that bloke looked half his age and would tear Jose's *** in half. But I guess it's easy to play a tough guy muthafucka when he knows stewards are going to step in and get him out of trouble.

Anyone played FM19 yet? Are youth players have been shockingly rated this year!

Had a quick look mate, I put Gribbin, Chong and Gomes in to the first team to train and have the odd game, set them to available for 90 mins youth too.

Will have to have a look in to that training groups thing that's new

Anyone played FM19 yet? Are youth players have been shockingly rated this year!

Im only playing Touch at the minute because I really cant be arsed with the full version so ive only got a handful of reserves. No under 18's on Touch so no Greenwood :-/ . But I'll be installing soon just to have a look through them.

Chong seems ok on mine for now. Think he started with a CA of 110 (currently up to 114 in game) and a PA of 169 so not too bad. Ive sent him on loan to Aberdeen and he's doing well.

Im only playing Touch at the minute because I really cant be arsed with the full version so ive only got a handful of reserves. No under 18's on Touch so no Greenwood :-/ . But I'll be installing soon just to have a look through them.

Chong seems ok on mine for now. Think he started with a CA of 110 (currently up to 114 in game) and a PA of 169 so not too bad. Ive sent him on loan to Aberdeen and he's doing well.

Is touch for tablets or will it be on phones too?

I thought Chong would have a better PA than that tbh

Had a quick look mate, I put Gribbin, Chong and Gomes in to the first team to train and have the odd game, set them to available for 90 mins youth too.

Will have to have a look in to that training groups thing that's new
Cant believe most are only 2* CA in my save :O especially after the last 2/3 seasons including this one. And nearly all are full youth internationals also. You look at all the youth shortlist’s and there stacked with Pool, City, Chelsea youngsters.

Cant believe most are only 2* CA in my save :O especially after the last 2/3 seasons including this one. And nearly all are full youth internationals also. You look at all the youth shortlist’s and there stacked with Pool, City, Chelsea youngsters.

Dont look at start ranks, especially with youngsters, it is valued based on your best of the best players not even remotely indicating CA points

I think United youngster have problem that they are not playing out loan or have not played for first team, thus their CA would be a bit lower compared to others, but PA not that much. Gribbin and Greenwood seems to be the biggest prospects from United this year

Dont look at start ranks, especially with youngsters, it is valued based on your best of the best players not even remotely indicating CA points

I think United youngster have problem that they are not playing out loan or have not played for first team, thus their CA would be a bit lower compared to others, but PA not that much. Gribbin and Greenwood seems to be the biggest prospects from United this year
Tbh I did actually forget about the star system rating. Not played for that long lol. I understand the loan bit. But the likes of Laird, Garner, Puigmal, Levitt, Roshaun and a few others, are only 17 and been consistently playing well at club and Int level for 2 seasons. Laird and Garner have actually gotten worse as well as a few others from last year.

Dont want them to be like wondekids but to actually lower them seems strange. Surprised Mengi is so highly rated. He’s got the quality, and highly rated. But he’s hardly been around the u18s that long.

Tbh I did actually forget about the star system rating. Not played for that long lol. I understand the loan bit. But the likes of Laird, Garner, Puigmal, Levitt, Roshaun and a few others, are only 17 and been consistently playing well at club and Int level for 2 seasons. Laird and Garner have actually gotten worse as well as a few others from last year.

Dont want them to be like wondekids but to actually lower them seems strange. Surprised Mengi is so highly rated. He’s got the quality, and highly rated. But he’s hardly been around the u18s that long.

Everybody has their vision etc. There are inconsistensy in FM DB, but nothing we can do about except edit itself.
For example Lukaku(18) has better finishing than Kun(17)... and top of that Salah(18) is better finisher than Kun.. and sterling has measly 12 as finishing.

From United I love McTominay stats, can be crazy mid

[video=youtube;NOtNI97j60I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOtNI97j60I[/video]

Avec ou sans Mourinho, Martial souhaite prolonger son contrat à ManUhttps://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/football/manchester-united-martial-veut-prolonger-meme-si-mourinho-reste-1549723.html …

Martial to sign new contract if Mourinho stays or not. The relationship is better. And he now feels valued by the club. Ed really doesn’t want to lose him. Will get around 150k plus a week :)

This doesn't mean anything. We heard this a few months ago. And de Gea hasn't signed yet

Looking back at that reaction from Mourinho and the bench when that Chelsea coach done what he did, it was rather refreshing to see all the bench react including players like Martial who were supposedly not happy with Mourinho. The reaction from him suggested otherwise and it's at least reassuring from the general reaction to that Chelsea coach, the players obviously still care at least and want to work with Mourinho.

Back