The Manchester United Thread

We nearly stuffed that up again.... we never learn and don't know why we defend so deep at the end, it was just asking them to score.

Anyway win is a win, make the most of one when it comes lol.

I'm still wondering how Smalling has managed to make 300 appearances for the club!!!

We nearly stuffed that up again.... we never learn and don't know why we defend so deep at the end, it was just asking them to score.

Anyway win is a win, make the most of one when it comes lol.

And when we do defend that deep we're so **** at counter attacking or keeping the ball.. Like everyone **** their pants when they get the ball...... If Lukaku scored that header or Martial scored that ******* 1v1 it would've been such a relief :'(

The more I see of bournemouth the more I genuinely want us to consider Eddie Howe next.... it's a risk but who isn't at this stage? Going by how he has bournemouth playing and competing in PL right now, it's really admirable. But obviously his success story goes far beyond just how well he has established them as a genuine PL club who can compete with anyone on their day. He has took this club from League One all the way here and he has shown adaptability. Doesn't look out of his depth one bit every time he steps up against better teams/managers through the divisions.

Also it hasn't been done via pragmatism either, which to me is the most impressive thing. Bournemouth play with a swagger and are genuinely a good team to watch play football.

The other main concern I have is big egos and respect, if things go pear shaped will they go behind his back quickly?

I'm not saying he is definitely the man, but he deserves to be considered, as much as Jardim and others.

Last edited:
The team he is making bit by bit is also **** exiting and that must be huge offer to get him away. The upcoming spine with Ake, Cook and Brooks is huge foundation for the future(A bit younger are Ryan Glover and Corey Jordan) . Wilson is improving with every season, need a bit better at finishing.
They should aim to get better quality in full backs and that team is more serious contender for future.

But would generally agree that Howe would suit you very good even tough i would not like him going to United. Might have some problem with ego managment, but given time can do wonders i assume. Again depends if the board gives anymore time...

Last edited:
I wonder whats Vujacic doing this season. He might be scouting Dani Olmo. I hope he is though. Would be a **** shame if he went to the Liverpool.

Never so much as heard of him V. Let alone seen any links. So you’re good.

Maybe he can be added to Mourinho’s summer shopping list? ;)

So did I! Mind you that Hazard bloke is one **** of a wingback lol.

Never so much as heard of him V. Let alone seen any links. So you’re good.

Maybe he can be added to Mourinho’s summer shopping list? ;)

There's plenty of talk from his agent, and more importantly, Zdravko Mamic. Word is its a Croatian record fee, around 25m pounds.
Mou can bring whoever he wants if he survives till summer

There's plenty of talk from his agent, and more importantly, Zdravko Mamic. Word is its a Croatian record fee, around 25m pounds.
Mou can bring whoever he wants if he survives till summer

Apparently they are letting him target Romagnoli and Skrinar

no lukaku in the squad,injured??
Got a knock in training I read.

Also u23s lost 4-1 last night in case anyone interested. Greenwood played again and got an assist. Good to see he’s handling the step up despite only just turning 17.

Apparently they are letting him target Romagnoli and Skrinar
Those are good targets, especially Skriniar. Romagnoli strikes me more of a 'smart' defender, Rio type of a footballer. Either one (or both?) are good upgrades.

Why the **** is Matic still in this midfield? He looks like a broken lorry at this point, he literally has very little mobility and have no idea what he adds at this point.

Bournemouth could be 3-0 up and I'm not even exaggerating.

This is the type of football we should play at OT, Eddie Howe done wonders with this club.

I don't know why you guys bother watching this team? I stopped ages ago.
Mates message me the scores as they come in but I really couldn't care less any more.

If something doesn't entertain me, I don't give it my time.

Back