The Manchester United Thread

Juve aint nothing special. If only United players could play a bit faster, 2-touch football, that would be amazing. You can tell United lacks a striker.

U have been very lucky that they did not score earlier.

True that mate. But than again, this is Man United, they cannot defend. I was expecting more. City will dissmantle United if they defend like this. Two more months before Mou goes away.

True that mate. But than again, this is Man United, they cannot defend. I was expecting more. City will dissmantle United if they defend like this. Two more months before Mou goes away.
keep telling yourself that hes going no where any time soon

Mata you beautiful ******* Spanish beauty :)

get the feckkjgshshdhdhdbiniiiiin Pogbaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

#Fellainigamechanger :)

Last edited:
Great win Juve have looked so good and some very big points ahead of playing young boys with Juve now needing to beat Valencia as well being a bonus

I guess turning the game off after Ronaldo scored was a bad idea.

See this is Mourinho we used to love. Play like donkeys for 85 minutes, steal a win in crazy circumstances, then whip out your **** and act as if you dominated the entire game.

It's too bad that guy got old and was replaced by grumpy hateful git.

Lindelöf good again. Herrera brings us so much balance. Bin off Matic and bring in Fred. Sanchez good. Martial fantastic in all aspects tonight. Mata Just oozes class. Fellaini super sub! Our left side with Martial, Shaw, Pogba has been great lately. Just need to sort out the right and get Lukaku confidence back! A right side of Sanchez, Fred, Dalot is what I wanna see for a few matches!

It was undoubtedly a good win last night and a decent run of results. But Mourinho and the team are still lucky, if Bournemouth/Newcastle/Juventus took their chances, we would of been out of the game before even having a chance to come back. I realise it was a great result, but there is definitely a recurring theme to our performances, go behind and play better later in games. Mourinho's whole gesture after was unnecessary as well and then making out like it was sone masterclass, just all a bit unnecessary.

Lets celebrate the result but the performance not so much, if we play like that on Sunday and gift City them chances, it will definitely be game over before we has even started!

It was undoubtedly a good win last night and a decent run of results. But Mourinho and the team are still lucky, if Bournemouth/Newcastle/Juventus took their chances, we would of been out of the game before even having a chance to come back. I realise it was a great result, but there is definitely a recurring theme to our performances, go behind and play better later in games. Mourinho's whole gesture after was unnecessary as well and then making out like it was sone masterclass, just all a bit unnecessary.

Lets celebrate the result but the performance not so much, if we play like that on Sunday and gift City them chances, it will definitely be game over before we has even started!

They spent the last two games calling him a son of a *****. He's allowed to cup his ear back

Reporter: "Jose, do you understand Italian?"
Jose: "Do you?"
Reporter: "No"
Jose: "Ask the FA to translate for you"

The man is a genius haha

Back