The Manchester United Thread

Doctor Evil laugh and the way he moves out of the camera frame just kills me every time. Must have watched it 30 times by now.

Starting XI v Norwich: Fojticek - Puigmal/Denham, Hockenhull, Bejger, Williams - Levitt, Galbraith, Traore - Bughail-Mellor, Greenwood, McGhee

Garner, Laird, Mengi, Bernard and Elanga are injured.

2-0 up atm thanks to 2 quality Greenwood goals. Honestly don’t think there is a more inform player atm at that age group in Europe/World football.

3-0 Puigmal. Greenwood with a lovely waited assist.

Finished 3-0. U16s came back from 3-0 to beat Norwich 5-3 :)

Last edited:
If you guys aren't watching Bayern-Dortmund you're missing out big time. The game is pure insanity.

I'll just sum our 45 mins up, *****. Millions spent, midfield with no mobility, weak defence and no chances created again. Form clearly doesn't go out the window for derbies, at least we've debunked that myth.

That the board thought only Fred would solve our problems is absolutely laughable.

We've created nothing, apart from Ederson's gift. Chasing shadows and miles away from competing for anything despite a few flukey results.

To watch this Manchester United is to constantly fall out of love for football. No imagination, no movement, no fantasy, nothing that can make us dream. Just a soul crushing mediocrity.

To watch this Manchester United is to constantly fall out of love for football. No imagination, no movement, no fantasy, nothing that can make us dream. Just a soul crushing mediocrity.

Totally agree, once upon a time Manchester United had a soul and an identity with football, now we have nothing but noodle sponsors and a board who have no bottle. But it's ok because we are raking in the money, which we waste anyway!

As much as I despise Madrid, they saw the club was going nowhere this season and the manager wasn't right, acted promptly and might save the season. If not saving the season they will be be building this season for next season.

What does our board do, just waste a season and keep Mourinho. He shouldn't even of lasted after that Newcastle game, don't give a **** about the recent results, we've been outplayed by everyone we have played to some degree.

Wasting players just to compensate Mourinho's statues in Metic, Fellaini, Lukaku etc.

Mourinho on Pogba’s absence: “if we could bring on a fresh Fellaini with 25 minutes to go at 2-1, I think they would have had big, big trouble.”

tell me that wasnt his plan A

I truly hate Mourinho's double standards when it comes to selecting players. Pereira had one questionable game against Brighton (when it was generally a bad performance all round by the team) and he hasn't been seen since virtually at all. Matic however, has been rubbish for weeks if not months, yet is selected religiously every game.

It took Mourinho far too long dropping lukaku, he does exactly the same thing with his other favourite: Matic the static man. Had a few good games in a United shirt since he has come, been utterly rubbish most the time. I have no idea what he even adds to this team now.

I truly hate Mourinho's double standards when it comes to selecting players. Pereira had one questionable game against Brighton (when it was generally a bad performance all round by the team) and he hasn't been seen since virtually at all. Matic however, has been rubbish for weeks if not months, yet is selected religiously every game.

It took Mourinho far too long dropping lukaku, he does exactly the same thing with his other favourite: Matic the static man. Had a few good games in a United shirt since he has come, been utterly rubbish most the time. I have no idea what he even adds to this team now.

Since we switched to 4-1-4-1 instead of 4-4-1-1 this season Lukaku haven't looked as good as he did last year with an Attacking Midfielder close to him.

Chelsea, like Bayern and Scweinsteiger, certainly knew what they were doing there.

People got carried away, when he had a few decent opening games for United. He was on the decline before coming here despite what people say, it was always a short-term signing. Nothing surprising given it's Mourinho but honestly, it's beyond a joke.

-------------------------------

I'm still literally laughing to myself (painful laughter of course), how some of our fans are trying to justify that performance against City yesterday. The only chance we created was the opposition goalkeeper winning us a penalty, apart from that...... NOTHING AT ALL. Don\t care how good they are, you at least try and win the game ffs......... create something..... loose 4-0.... at least trying. Such a cowardly mentality Mourinho and the team had yesterday, it's nothing new either. We've totally lost any identity we once had as a club, the board don't give a sh*t seemingly.

------------------------------------

Forgive my rant, I could honestly go on all night, but I won't bore you anymore. this club is a joke at the moment. I don't care about a few flukey results, we should of lost those games too.

Back