The Manchester United Thread

We won. Yay..... wtf was Mourinho doing lol. 10 match touchline ban incoming. DDG saved us! Rashford needs to learn some composure. Matic can **** off! And hope not to see him partner Fellaini again. Whoop whoop we qualify for the last 16.

Fellaini will get another contract after that, this is how our board works right? :D

Fellaini will get another contract after that, this is how our board works right? :D
I wouldn’t even mind. But under NO! Circumstances should he be starting!!!

He should be kept in a glass coffin near the bench with a sign only use in case of Emergencies :)

Old Trafford was a ****** morgue tonight, thank god for them Young Boys fans giving some atmosphere. If none of our board was watching that tonight and wondering what the **** we have become I am seriously worried! I want to be positive... but we were so ***** again and almost failed to beat Young boys. It's pretty comical as they were better team in second half.

Isco falling out of favor in Real Madrid and James benched again in Bayern. If only we had someone with a executive job to pay attention in the market.

Lol Jose what are you doing, you've beaten Young Boys not Barcelona.

Also, Lewandowski just scored 51 goal in CL and went past Henry and di Stefano to 6th place of all time.

What an absolute ******** Mourinho is. Why say in the interview that he's got to the knockouts 14/14 in the Champions League and the 1 time he wasnt in it he won the Europa League, and then storm off?

Neither of the 2 you mentioned are wingers though. Would be a waste signing them. Would have Martial any day over either.

They are not wingers, but they are playmakers that can play (Isco specially) in a front three. I don't think there are any players in our squad with their creativity, eye for assist and dribble capacity. Martial is a different kinda player, still inconsistent, and i don't see why we shouldn't try Isco or James on the basis of having Martial.

They are not wingers, but they are playmakers that can play (Isco specially) in a front three. I don't think there are any players in our squad with their creativity, eye for assist and dribble capacity. Martial is a different kinda player, still inconsistent, and i don't see why we shouldn't try Isco or James on the basis of having Martial.
They would be wasted. It would be an exact mirror of seeing Mata playing out wide. Unless we switch to 4231 they would be wasted here!

We could have all the creative players in the world, it won't change **** under this manager. He needs binning, the whole club needs a lift and lets face it, we're not winning CL. Why is there even any incentive to keep him at this point, I don't see how we can get any worse. I'm just dumbfounded about how he keeps making the same mistakes and doesn't learn. This was one of the world's best managers, you would never guess.

If we don't beat Southampton and he is still here then we may swell all give up on anything this season. That's no exaggeration either, we're never winning the CL and won't make top 4 definitely if we don't win at the weekend.

Least there was one good thing to come from last night. Mourinho confirming DDG wants to stay. And his agent wants him to.

Who would even want De Gea anyway? Seems like all the clubs who could actually afford him already a world class keepers. DDG would obviously still be an upgrade, but not 80 million worth of an upgrade. It's just not a good value for money.

Who would even want De Gea anyway? Seems like all the clubs who could actually afford him already a world class keepers. DDG would obviously still be an upgrade, but not 80 million worth of an upgrade. It's just not a good value for money.

Obviously my been following Courtois at Madrid then? It’s early days, but they’re already calling for his head. Fan power

Back