The Manchester United Thread

One of the worst teams we'll play this season at their ground and we still messed it up. Rashford was our best player and always looked like at least making penetrative runs and creating something... Mourinho subs him.

Lukaku injures himself with his first touch, made me laugh so **** hard in what is a pitiful situation. We are ****, Lukaku's first touch scored him a goal and injured himself.... people compared him to Drogba :D

I shouldn’t laugh but the manner in which he injured himself was too **** clumsy. Extra stone or two coming down wouldn’t have helped

Mourinho after the game "We lose too many balls in the midfield"....... you have Fred, Mata, Pereira who are all great players you won't use but you'll pick McTominay, Fellaini and Matic religiously.

Seriously..... this guy..... shambles of a lineup, we didn't even deserve to win from the start. We somehow rescue the game from another terrible start and you think we'll go on from here.... second half..... back foot again and Southampton are better.

Mourinho after the game "We lose too many balls in the midfield"....... you have Fred, Mata, Pereira who are all great players you won't use but you'll pick McTominay, Fellaini and Matic religiously.

Seriously..... this guy..... shambles of a lineup, we didn't even deserve to win from the start. We somehow rescue the game from another terrible start and you think we'll go on from here.... second half..... back foot again and Southampton are better.
Strange to pick out McTominey who wasn’t even playing in CM. And Was good today. I agree with the rest though!

At this point I'm pretty sure the only thing keeping Jose in the job is that there's no good replacement available on the market right now. Top 4 is pretty much gone when it's December and you're 8-9 points and massive goal difference behind all the teams in places from 3 to 5. Especially since you seem to have injury crisis just as huge amount of December fixtures begins.

At this point I'm pretty sure the only thing keeping Jose in the job is that there's no good replacement available on the market right now. Top 4 is pretty much gone when it's December and you're 8-9 points and massive goal difference behind all the teams in places from 3 to 5. Especially since you seem to have injury crisis just as huge amount of December fixtures begins.

Jardim, Zidane, Conte, Wenger, Howe, Todesco, even Van Bronckhorst could get this lot playing something better surely.. :) Or Hassenthingy that was at Red Bull?

The only thing keeping him in a job is the CL. If we didn’t qualify he would be gone by now imo. Line up will be interesting against Arsenal with no Shaw and Young.

Wenger is a dinosaur. Conte, I don't think that replacing one volatie and prickly manager with another can fix the atmosphere. Zidane I doubt would take the job in the middle of this mess. Others are a nogo, it's Woodward, he wants a celebrity manager.

I was thinking putting movie on, but this seems a bit funnier for now :D

Hahah, seems my decision to start movie night from second half was correct :D
How was it? No changes created, tempo went down second half or what happened?

Jardim, Zidane, Conte, Wenger, Howe, Todesco, even Van Bronckhorst could get this lot playing something better surely.. :) Or Hassenthingy that was at Red Bull?

Definite options out there, I just think it's our board being our board and they won't execute a decision until it's too late. Also a big part problem is the £20m payout they'll have to give Mourinho if they sack him.

Either way, it's embarrassing, the time to act is now... before now... bringing in a manager now we've got half a season to adapt a new philosophy relatively pressure free and get players who want out back on side.

Definite options out there, I just think it's our board being our board and they won't execute a decision until it's too late. Also a big part problem is the £20m payout they'll have to give Mourinho if they sack him.

Either way, it's embarrassing, the time to act is now... before now... bringing in a manager now we've got half a season to adapt a new philosophy relatively pressure free and get players who want out back on side.

Think if you where knocked out from CL the sack would have been done. But they will hang on to him until the season probably, hoping something from CL

Think if you where knocked out from CL the sack would have been done. But they will hang on to him until the season probably, hoping something from CL

If that's the case then our board are more stupid than even I thought, there is more chance of us using the moon as our home stadium than winning the CL in this mess. Keeping him now for any longer only does more damage to the club long-term and I can see big problems in the summer regards to our top players. Pogba didn't even look interested today, he was bad but who can blame him with this style of football.

I find it interesting the parallels between United and the Glazers NFL team they own Tampa Bay - an equally bad franchise top to bottom. We're turning more into them by the day, just a mess from the ground up. Too stingy with their money to make a decision, Woodward needs to get his finger out and get a ****** Director Of Football.

To be honest it's often the case with American owners - they run footballs teams like like it's an NBA/NFL/MLB team. Success doesn't matter as long as the money checks out.

Ironically murderous oil barons, Italian mafiosos and Russian criminals are much better because they actually want to win.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'd just love to know whose bright idea it was to put that excessive amount as the clause. Who gives a manager who consistently crashes in his 3rd season a mega sack clause as they approach the 3rd season....

I'd just love to know whose bright idea it was to put that excessive amount as the clause. Who gives a manager who consistently crashes in his 3rd season a mega sack clause as they approach the 3rd season....

Mou and they just accepted it. Didint they even extended it some time ago?

Clowns the reckon lot of them, sick of this **** now. Joke of a club top to bottom right now, it isn't changing anytime soon.

Back