The Manchester United Thread

Jardim, Zidane, Conte, Wenger, Howe, Todesco, even Van Bronckhorst could get this lot playing something better surely.. :) Or Hassenthingy that was at Red Bull?
Even a half blind donkey could get them playing better and I'm not insulting half blind donkeys. He may not have lost the dressing room but his constant sniping has lost their confidence. You can't get away with telling someone they are wonderful one minute then ***** the next. That may have worked 5-10 years ago but not now. He should never have been given the job let alone made it to a third season. Unfortunately the biggest mistake the board made was listening to Ferguson's choice of successor, Moyes wreaked an excellent coaching set up and the club is still suffering.

I'd just love to know whose bright idea it was to put that excessive amount as the clause. Who gives a manager who consistently crashes in his 3rd season a mega sack clause as they approach the 3rd season....

As far as I know its not a clause. If you sack a manager you have to pay up their remaining contract in full, unless you can come to a compensation agreement.

As far as I know its not a clause. If you sack a manager you have to pay up their remaining contract in full, unless you can come to a compensation agreement.

I thought you just have to keep paying their remaining monthly wages until they get a new job. So if Jose would get entire value of remaining contract it's probably a clause.

I thought you just have to keep paying their remaining monthly wages until they get a new job. So if Jose would get entire value of remaining contract it's probably a clause.

No you just pay up to the end of their contract. Either by lump sum or installments. I think Liverpool are still paying Hodgson despite him being in another job, and they will continue to do so until his Liverpool contract is paid up in full.

What is 12-20M in football nowadays anyway? Getting rid could potentially effectively cover that & more if the next man in charge guarantees us CL football (something we're not going to achieve currently). Missing out on CL is huge financially.

Casey Stoney assistant left to be Everton manager

1f535.png
| We are delighted to have appointed Willie Kirk as our new manager. Welcome to #EFC!

Lads, it's all broken record stuff at this point.
You've all turned into Arsenal fans XD

Just stop watching them? It gives you great peace of mind. Trust me.

#MUWomen team to face Lewes in today’s game (kick-off 14:00 GMT):

Chamberlain; Smith, Hartley, M. Turner, Greenwood (c); Zelem, Green, Palmer; Toone, Sigsworth, Arnot.

Subs: Ramsey, Galton, Devlin, Roberts, James, Hanson, Salmon.

0-0 at HT

finsished 2-0 Millee Green and Ella Toone with the goals.

Last edited:
Well lads. I've taken a little hiatus from football lately (partly due to the current state of affairs at the club). You get that peace of mind when you avoid it but then I turned to nbc yesterday and watched the shambles of a performance. Pogba looked like he could be **** about playing. Lukaku looked like he got a lifetime membership at mcdonalds. Fellaini looked like a tree during winter and rashford looked like a headless chicken that lost one of it's wings.

In short, we are dire to watch. I did a lot of chores yesterday and watching United was just one more chore. We need new life, fresh ideas and a new defense.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

You can say that Pogba is a huge dressing room character. If he's unhappy then it sort of has this domino effect.

^ I just can’t believe you got a new phone. RIP Samsung Galaxy. It’s OnePlus era.

Good result for United tonight. Theyre still level with Everton on points.

Top 4 is the new top 8 ;)

We can rule our Jardim now anyway just about to finalise a move to Al Nassar. And why the **** are we having a third European competition!!!

Last edited:
^ I just can’t believe you got a new phone. RIP Samsung Galaxy. It’s OnePlus era.
LMAO. Yeah, my old Galaxy's screen suffered a terrible fate: I dropped it while getting on a bus. Half the screen went grey so I decided it was time. It was between the OnePlus and the Pixel so the larger RAM won it for me

If we lose to Arsenal..... will Mourinho honestly still be in a job...... its getting more of a joke by the day. He's trying to mask it so hard with a sudden 'injury crisis', **** this guy seriously.

If them reports are true that he branded Pogba as a virus after that game vs Southampton, he should be in a world of ****. But our board are bottle jobs, they just let this manager tear our players a new one and insult young players all season long. All so they can save money paying the compensation package.

Back