The Manchester United Thread

We started with a bit of a press, but have looked like a bag of nerves since and De Gea that is a howler.

Hey this Guendouzi fella looks a thrilling talent. Lad is everywhere. How did they get him for just 7 million.

Hey this Guendouzi fella looks a thrilling talent. Lad is everywhere. How did they get him for just 7 million.

He was the best player on the park for them in the game at the start of the season against us as well... was just alone in putting a shift in.

been a terrible game in terms of quality, not even sure how to gauge our performance after that half, think we've been the slightest bit better but no real quality again. Still got a feeling we'll win this and Mourinho will somehow get more time inevitably.

What are you guys talking about? James Milner, Tony Pulis & Diego Simeone are on the edge of their seats.

Darmian may not be the best. But you can’t deny his quality as a pure defender. Always positionaly in the right place. Been happy Rojo and Bailly so far. Both trying to press and bring the ball out. Love the aggression to!

Proper dirty game plenty of challenges. Makes a change from us instead of standing off oppo players. When we have pressed Arsenal they have struggled.

Offside goal, Rojo should've been given a red, two Arsenal players injured.

Yeah, I guess this has all the marks of classic Mourinho win.

Darmian may not be the best. But you can’t deny his quality as a pure defender. Always positionaly in the right place. Been happy Rojo and Bailly so far. Both trying to press and bring the ball out. Love the aggression to!

Proper dirty game plenty of challenges. Makes a change from us instead of standing off oppo players. When we have pressed Arsenal they have struggled.

Yeah we started off with a bit of a press which has been totally foreign to how we usually play. Problem is that as the half went off it seem to disappear more and more. Been very little quality upfront as well so we need Lukaku with his timberland football boots. (joke)

Am I the only one who likes Rojo? I mean, the lunatic is a walking red card, but he leaves blood, sweat and tears out there

Am I the only one who likes Rojo? I mean, the lunatic is a walking red card, but he leaves blood, sweat and tears out there

I think the problem people have is that blood Rojo leaves on the pitch comes from brain tissue.

When you see this level of performance from Bailly (which you see consistently) you have to wonder if we would’ve been in a better position if he was starting.

Makes too much sense to start your best CB though

Back