The Manchester United Thread

They need width mate. They have no width/1v1 players. Iwobi = tucks in, Mkhi = tucks in. Auba = striker, Laca = striker. Probably need to get Mkhi off the books in the summer.

A loan deal for Perisic until the end of the season would be good. Then you'll have Saka & Nelson a little more ready come August.
Yeah I agree mate with that. But surely the defence and CM should take priority atm.

And ‘keeper. That German lads Karius bad.

And they’ve pumped 20 odd million into him so they’re stuck with Cech hanging his gloves up.

Arsenal’s recruitment has been real poor. That whole club, save for the inferstructure of the stadium and training conplex, is still in a teal mess.

If Lindelöf keeps this up he will be rivalling VVD as the best CB in the league and one of the best in Europe. Thought Shaw did a great job on Aub after watching the match. And that run in the second goal and that through ball was pure class. Keeps getting better and better. And supports our attack on the left no end.

Steady on mate lol. Needs to maintain this purple patch for 2+ seasons to be in that conversation. Don't disrespect Toby.

Haha I know but you could say that about every CB in a purple patch lol. You could've said during Leicester title success "****** ****, if big Rob Huth plays like this for another 2 years then Sergio Ramos has competition" haha

Haha I know but you could say that about every CB in a purple patch lol. You could've said during Leicester title success "****** ****, if big Rob Huth plays like this for another 2 years then Sergio Ramos has competition" haha
I secretly thought that about Huth :P

Steady on mate lol. Needs to maintain this purple patch for 2+ seasons to be in that conversation. Don't disrespect Toby.

That’s who you need. A top drawer, consistent, differencing making 1 you can leave on an island by himself and not worry.

Lindeloff and Bailly (if he ever sees the light of day again) are very good complimemtry 2’s like Lovren. Capable of great, solid displays always with a horrendous one lurking. Pair them with someone of Alderweirelds ilk and it lessons that.

Last edited:
That’s who you need. A top drawer, consistent, differencing making 1 you can leave on an island by himself and not worry.

Lindeloff and Bailly (if he ever sees the light of day again) are very good complimemtry 2’s like Lovren. Capable of great, solid displays always with a horrendous one lurking. Pair them with someone of Alderweirelds ilk and it lessons that.

Anyone was capable of howlers under the old guy, two top quality defenders I truly believe who haven't even hit peak yet. Both still young, apart from one or two you won't sign anyone better than Bailly or Lindelof.

TOD going over the top a bit, but it's not like they haven't shown they were great defenders before they came here. I believe in them both, Bailly apart from his sending off recently been class in every game for me.

Not very good also Poch saying the FA Cup is not a real trophy!

To be fair most every club treats it as a second rate trophy now. As utterly disgraceful as that is.

But thats not the first time he’s openly dissed the domestic cups as being beneath him.

Guess he can concentrate on the League and CL now ..... ahhhhh, scrap that.

To be fair most every club treats it as a second rate trophy now. As utterly disgraceful as that is.

But thats not the first time he’s openly dissed the domestic cups as being beneath him.

Guess he can concentrate on the League and CL now ..... ahhhhh, scrap that.
Really irks me that with fans and managers!

Really irks me that with fans and managers!

Preaching to the choir mate but we’re sadly becoming the minority these days.

Outside of giving the 4th place CL spot to the Cup winners, I don’t see how it’ll ever revive itself. All about money and the money’s all in league placings. Its all F up.

You're not going to like this post, especially as some of you are old-school fans and/or match goers, but most of the elite managers see it the same way I'm afraid. CL & PL is all that matters at the top. Top 4 is seen as a better achievement than winning a cup, for those within the club anyway, although the fans mightn't see it from that angle. I can't even name who was in the FA Cup semis 2 years ago, would have to think about it, whereas I could name you every PL & CL winner/finalists the last 15 years.

Someone tell me what I have flip flopped over? You guys must have terrible memory if you think I have over Lindelof or Bailly which I assume you are referring to. I'm one of the few in this ****** forum who backed Lindelof and said he needed time!

Scouse comes in this thread trying to stir and that is all it ever is mainly. What's worse is his pet Kitchin holds on to his every word as well.

Yeah I want Koulibaly, so would anyone, it doesn't mean any less of Lindelof or Bailly. He's one of the very few who would impact and improve this defence.

Someone tell me what I have flip flopped over? You guys must have terrible memory if you think I have over Lindelof or Bailly which I assume you are referring to. I'm one of the few in this ****** forum who backed Lindelof and said he needed time!

Scouse comes in this thread trying to stir and that is all it ever is mainly. What's worse is his pet Kitchin holds on to his every word as well.

Yeah I want Koulibaly, so would anyone, it doesn't mean any less of Lindelof or Bailly. He's one of the very few who would impact and improve this defence.
pet ******* grow up

pet ******* grow up

Stop saying **** then just because Scouse wants you to. Ever since I've accused his golden boy Salah of diving he is trying to nark me at anything obviously.

I don't mind if I'm wrong about something and people point me out on it. But I don't take kindly to people saying I've said stuff that I haven't.

Stop saying **** then just because Scouse wants you to. Ever since I've accused his golden boy Salah of diving he is trying to nark me at anything obviously.

I don't mind if I'm wrong about something and people point me out on it. But I don't take kindly to people saying I've said stuff that I haven't.
but you fall for it every time you know hes on a fishing trip that why most dont take the bait unlike you just let him say what he likes hes looking for rise dont fall for it its not hard

Back