The Manchester United Thread

That's quite the injury bug they have, except Rabiot that's on them, Di Maria, Draxler and Alves should be destroyed by our 3. Although I am worried about Chupo Moting as he has two more goals against us than Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe combined I think. Also I've made a lot more fun of Chupo Moting than the other three combined so he could make me eat my words.

We have to dominate the first leg and win by a couple as they will likely be stronger in Paris along with being at home.

PSG coach Thomas Tuchel in post-Bordeaux press conference: "There were many contingency plans: without Neymar, without Marco Verratti, & now without Edinson Cavani -- we are no longer looking at Plan B, but Plan D!" #PSGFCGB

Really need to take advantage first leg. Get a win and more importantly clean sheet at home.

**** they have to resort to playing Di Maria, Draxler and Alves in midfield, poor sods!

Honestly I think the excuses in early are all good, but that's all I'm taking from it. They still have a lot of great players and not to mention M'Bappe.

**** they have to resort to playing Di Maria, Draxler and Alves in midfield, poor sods!

Honestly I think the excuses in early are all good, but that's all I'm taking from it. They still have a lot of great players and not to mention M'Bappe.
That CM 3 will get butchered if it’s the case. Tuchel confirmed this morning after more tests it’s not looking like Cavani will play. And Verratti is way short of match fitness. Possible PSG 11

Edinson Cavani's entourage confirm that Cavani will 100% play no part in Tuesday's match vs. Manchester United ! #RMCsport

Last edited:
Verratti played for an hour yesterday. Im sure he'll play most of the game on Tuesday.

Verratti played for an hour yesterday. Im sure he'll play most of the game on Tuesday.
Yeah he will play I’m sure. I watched the game he looks massively short of fitness. Sloppy passing and first touch. Looked knackered after he finished. Don’t get me wrong will be a tough match. But think we should be faves now eat with all there players out and not fit. Plus I don’t think PSG do well most of the time in crunch CL games. You can’t just switch on and off when you want with the FL being so easy for them. I know a lot of PSG fans from various forums are not confident in the slightest.

Injuries, fitness. Di Maria massively inconsistent. Most deem Dracler not good enough. And Dani Alves finished at the top level. And players like Kimpembe and NKunku not ready for the top stage just yet.

A fair few not happy with Tuchel setups most games and the fact he’s loaned good fringe players out and frozen out Rabiot despite being seriously short in quality options.

Wow lol!

Breaking | Thomas Meunier also out for PSG's fixture with Manchester United on Tuesday. Belgian is suffering from a concussion & will be on rest for a week. (RMC

Yeah he will play I’m sure. I watched the game he looks massively short of fitness. Sloppy passing and first touch. Looked knackered after he finished. Don’t get me wrong will be a tough match. But think we should be faves now eat with all there players out and not fit. Plus I don’t think PSG do well most of the time in crunch CL games. You can’t just switch on and off when you want with the FL being so easy for them. I know a lot of PSG fans from various forums are not confident in the slightest.

Injuries, fitness. Di Maria massively inconsistent. Most deem Dracler not good enough. And Dani Alves finished at the top level. And players like Kimpembe and NKunku not ready for the top stage just yet.

A fair few not happy with Tuchel setups most games and the fact he’s loaned good fringe players out and frozen out Rabiot despite being seriously short in quality options.

Talking of Rabiot why are we not in for him next season on a free, should definitely be considering that our midfield depth looks pretty woeful atm with Fred and Pereira only we know they are struggling a lot.

Talking of Rabiot why are we not in for him next season on a free, should definitely be considering that our midfield depth looks pretty woeful atm with Fred and Pereira only we know they are struggling a lot.
We have been mentioned by a few in recent days. Along with Juve and Spurs.

****** **** Vardy!

We have been mentioned by a few in recent days. Along with Juve and Spurs. .....

Wouldn’t want to bring Rabiot and his ego/ P poor attitude anywhere near my clubs changies personally.

Good game yeaterday morning given the shocking conditions. Feel a little hard done to for a really young, inexperienced 18’s side to not hold out for the win given they hit the woodwork for the third time this year against Utd and had one cleared off the line.

But that’s football at any level. Fine, fine margins.

I don’t understand how they reason that’s not a conflict of interest that could well be front and centre next season?

I don’t understand how they reason that’s not a conflict of interest that could well be front and centre next season?

He owns less than 10%of Salford and it's for investment purposes rather than any control so that's fine.

My issue is, when was he last coaching ready for this?

Still not right though is it?

You have an interest in two clubs, no matter how big or small, it opens up a World of controversy when they play each other. And if you’re the manager of one .....

Has he at least taken his badges?

Back