The Manchester United Thread

He's not a director of Salford once he takes this job. So he has zero input.

I read it that while he has a small stake in Salford the league were OK with it while Salford are in the Conference. however, there are no transfers or trading between the two clubs allowed.

I read it that while he has a small stake in Salford the league were OK with it while Salford are in the Conference. however, there are no transfers or trading between the two clubs allowed.
Hes stepped down as a director of Salford I seen tonight anyway.

That says it all.

So long as the investments there the conflict of interest is.

That's his total record, I'm talking about his away big game record

Away record vs top 6 since 15/16 = 0.91 points per game, could be improved upon undoubtedly, but to compare;

Man City 1.46
Liverpool 1.16
Man Utd 1.05
Spurs 0.91
Arsenal 0.90
Chelsea 0.80

As I said, I think it's something that could definitely be improved on, but isn't as big an issue as the narrative has us believe, and definitely wouldn't be a factor in not going all out for him. Two top 2 finishes on the away table the past 3 years, would be 1st on the table on aways this season, plus top recent results away to Bernabeu & Camp Nou. Confident he'd be better in those games with better players/a chequebook to sign who he feels he needs to properly compete with Klopp & Pep.

Regan Poole - Newport County

Back at Newport on loan from Manchester United, the defender proved his worth, helping the Exiles to a clean sheet and victory over high-flying Mansfield Town. In fact, it was the fourth shut-out County have managed in Poole's six appearances since returning to the club.

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/february/team-of-the-week-8-10-february/

Poole was in EFL team of the week.

[FONT=&quot]

Also DJ Buffonge has gone on trial at Derby County.​
[/FONT]

Don't get why some of our fans don't rate Bailly, apart from that moment of rashness with sending off I think he has been good in most games he has played this season. Especially under Ole, I just want to see consistency in terms of playing a run of games in a row. Then the fruit should blossom like it has with Lindelof.

Lots of reports coming out from France this will be the starting 11

Buffon, Kehrer, T.Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat; Verratti, Marquinhos, Draxler; Alves, Mbappe, Di Maria

Lots of reports coming out from France this will be the starting 11

Buffon, Kehrer, T.Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat; Verratti, Marquinhos, Draxler; Alves, Mbappe, Di Maria

Hope Di Maria gets a pelting from our fans the way he just ditched us and bottled the PL challenge.

Excited and nervous because I genuinely can’t make any prediction as to what will be the outcome tonight. This feels like a big night for United just hope our fans create the electric atmosphere it should be.

Excited and nervous because I genuinely can’t make any prediction as to what will be the outcome tonight. This feels like a big night for United just hope our fans create the electric atmosphere it should be.
3 of my mates have been there since about half 4 and there saying there’s already a great atmosphere in and around OT. It’s gonna be absolutely bouncing tonight!

30 mins till live build up starts on MUTV :)

PSG fans in Manchester https://youtu.be/rcS1y2Q2VBs

Ole quotes in programme

Courtesy of Simon Stone.

“These are the nights we live for at this club. It’s a massive Champions League game against a great opponent, under the floodlights in a fantastic stadium with the best fans in the world cheering us on.

“The players at this club are here because they are special. I believe in these players. That’s why we’ve given new contracts recently. I hope we have more signed in near future. This is a young squad and they have plenty of development left in them before they peak.”

Leaked United XI
The leaked United team reads:

De Gea, Young, Bailly, Lindelof, Shaw, Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Lingard, Martial, Rashford

Lets do this!! No better place on European nights when OT is on it!!

Let's see if I can catch Scouse with my new fishing rod lol

Back