The Manchester United Thread

Pressure squarley on Chelsea to have to get something tomorrow.

Thabk you. Everyones happy. :)

I want Chelsea to get smashed tomorrow, but then again we're fighting for top 4 not a title.

Lukaku looks miles off being a United striker with his overall game, no pressure on Rashford whatsoever he breezes into this starting 11.

Good job done all around. On to PSG.

I want Chelsea to get smashed tomorrow, but then again we're fighting for top 4 not a title.

Lukaku looks miles off being a United striker with his overall game, no pressure on Rashford whatsoever he breezes into this starting 11.

Good job done all around. On to PSG.
We know Rashford is No1 Ole has made that obvious. Do t think there’s been a match you have not bashed Lukaku after the final whistle. What did he actually do wrong today? Won us the 3rd goal. Positioned himself well to stop the GK passing it out. Won numerous flick ons and got behind the ball defensively when we didn’t have it. He didn’t get any chances on target or shots due to him not getting any service in the box where he’s most dangerous.

We know Rashford is No1 Ole has made that obvious. Do t think there’s been a match you have not bashed Lukaku after the final whistle. What did he actually do wrong today? Won us the 3rd goal. Positioned himself well to stop the GK passing it out. Won numerous flick ons and got behind the ball defensively when we didn’t have it.

He's just so sloppy with the ball and never looks fully in control of it. Sure he made a bit of effort, but Rashford is just levels above in terms of his off the ball movement. Running into the channels and in behind etc, technical ability generally.

He's just so sloppy with the ball and never looks fully in control of it. Sure he made a bit of effort, but Rashford is just levels above in terms of his off the ball movement. Running into the channels and in behind etc, technical ability generally.
Again we know this already. I bet Lukaku would of most likely scored the few sitters that Rashford has missed and has and nearly cost us points the last few weeks against Leicester and especially Burnley. Yes Lukaku can do better but we know he’s a in the box scorer. But tbh out crossing is ****** awful from wide! He’s never been a great link up player. Rashford suits us better and creates more chances. But he also makes loads of bad decisions during games. Don’t see the need to constantly bash Lukaku despite not doing anything wrong and just having a solid match.

thing with rashford is if you give him time to think about he will mess up just give him the ball with no time to think and 9 times out of 10 its in the back of the net hes still young so he will get better at it and this lukaku hate i dont get we won be happy and wait for the next game

Again we know this already. I bet Lukaku would of most likely scored the few sitters that Rashford has missed and has and nearly cost us points the last few weeks against Leicester and especially Burnley. Yes Lukaku can do better but we know he’s a in the box scorer. But tbh out crossing is ****** awful from wide! He’s never been a great link up player. Rashford suits us better and creates more chances. But he also makes loads of bad decisions during games. Don’t see the need to constantly bash Lukaku despite not doing anything wrong and just having a solid match.

Those are the exact points as to why he doesn't fit us mate now under this system, if we want to return to Jose style of football then yeah maybe, but we're never going back to that hopefully.

Yeah Rashford has missed one or two chances but he made up for it in Leicester game anyway. Against burnley we were just not good enough all around as a team despite his glaring miss.

But lets be real how many games has Rashford brilliance got us results in matches this season? Southampton away, Bournemouth at home stand out off top of my head. He has been fantastic this season generally. It's not all about the goals, it's about the overall play and he is great.

Shout out to the Fulham fans for giving Pogba a standing ovation. Classy fans, classy player.

Those are the exact points as to why he doesn't fit us mate now under this system, if we want to return to Jose style of football then yeah maybe, but we're never going back to that hopefully.

Yeah Rashford has missed one or two chances but he made up for it in Leicester game anyway. Against burnley we were just not good enough all around as a team despite his glaring miss.

But lets be real how many games has Rashford brilliance got us results in matches this season? Southampton away, Bournemouth at home stand out off top of my head. He has been fantastic this season generally. It's not all about the goals, it's about the overall play and he is great.
How many games has Lukaku won us when we won 3 trophies not long ago or games he won us getting us back in the CL last season. Like Kitchen said really don’t get the hate for Lukaku and constant bashing from our fans. We won so let’s just enjoy it. No need for anything negative. Like I said he didn’t even have a bad game.

could be worse could have spent a **** load on morata and that worked out well

How many games has Lukaku won us when we won 3 trophies not long ago or games he won us getting us back in the CL last season. Like Kitchen said really don’t get the hate for Lukaku and constant bashing from our fans. We won so let’s just enjoy it. No need for anything negative. Like I said he didn’t even have a bad game.

We'll agree to disagree on Lukaku, but even Neville said similar few weeks back that he doesn't really fit how we are trying to play now.

Anyway Herrera was back to his best today as well, always goes under the radar mind you.

Bring on PSG, I don't really know what to expect but I'm more confident than ever could have been under Mourinho. Even if it goes **** up then we've got ourselves back in a good position with the league.

If we can beat PSG on Tuesday though then you've seriously got to try and do well in CL because I don't rate many teams in Europe this season. don't get me wrong there are obviously good teams but there is no standout contender this year if you know what I mean. Never know if we can get past PSG anything may happen.

could be worse could have spent a **** load on morata and that worked out well

Think he.bottled this league mate, really bad considering he has a lot of good technical attributes to his game.

He can easy fit this style and system just not at the 9. Everton played him as an over the top running forward to great effect, just shift him to a direct out side 10 in the forward 3 (as he played against Arsenal). Easy. Get him crossing support from either the 8's or the fullbacks and you're sorted.

You've got 4 direct runners in Martial, Rash, Lukaku & Sanchez. You need a better positional deep 9 (Lingard is decent but not top class) to create the space.

thats how id fit him in anyway. Hes what 24/25? coming off a full summer WC year? He'll be fine.

He can easy fit this style and system just not at the 9. Everton played him as an over the top running forward to great effect, just shift him to a direct out side 10 in the forward 3 (as he played against Arsenal). Easy. Get him crossing support from either the 8's or the fullbacks and you're sorted.

You've got 4 direct runners in Martial, Rash, Lukaku & Sanchez. You need a better positional deep 9 (Lingard is decent but not top class) to create the space.

thats how id fit him in anyway. Hes what 24/25? coming off a full summer WC year? He'll be fine.

Exactly. Think peple are having really short memories and forgetting his entire first season. He was massively overplayed by Jose, we all saw it, all said it. it's left him a mess this season. A proper summer off will see him bounce back

Just seen that Verratti is most certainly to miss the first tie. And Cavani went off today with a twisted ankle. So that looks like no Rabiot, Verratti, Cavani or Neymar for PSG and Tuchel concerned about Paredes match fitness. Most PSG fans think it will be a CM 3 of Di Maria, Draxlet, Dani Alves. With Choupa Moting up top.

Just seen that Verratti is most certainly to miss the first tie. And Cavani went off today with a twisted ankle. So that looks like no Rabiot, Verratti, Cavani or Neymar for PSG and Tuchel concerned about Paredes match fitness. Most PSG fans think it will be a CM 3 of Di Maria, Draxlet, Dani Alves. With Choupa Moting up top.

That's quite the injury bug they have, except Rabiot that's on them, Di Maria, Draxler and Alves should be destroyed by our 3. Although I am worried about Chupo Moting as he has two more goals against us than Neymar, Cavani and Mbappe combined I think. Also I've made a lot more fun of Chupo Moting than the other three combined so he could make me eat my words.

We have to dominate the first leg and win by a couple as they will likely be stronger in Paris along with being at home.

Back