The Manchester United Thread

Fans giving Di Maria ****, the **** for... LVG played him like ****, and his house was raided by burglars with his wife, and 1 yr old in the place having dinner.

but sure he wanted to leave for money lol. Clearly a family issue, not a United one.

Oh come on wkd, he wouldn't even turn up to training or anything in pre-season to force a move. There is a way of going about things and that certainly wasn't a professional way to leave a club.

Didn't help himself then saying he never wanted to come anyway, he's a mercenary and that's true because he admitted it after he left by that comment.

Oh come on wkd, he wouldn't even turn up to training or anything in pre-season to force a move. There is a way of going about things and that certainly wasn't a professional way to leave a club.

Didn't help himself then saying he never wanted to come anyway, he's a mercenary and that's true because he admitted it after he left by that comment.

He said he didnt want to leave Madrid, not the same thing. Went about engineering the move, but you've had to be a complete idiot to think he only wanted to move for money after that.

Is Veratti actually injured? hes ran this game...

#nevermind i jinxed it.

Last edited:
Well 2 injuries and a Pogba red. 2 injuries at HT killed our shape and press. And 2 stupid defensive errors from Matic and Young have cost us the tie I would say.

We got exposed tonight, as soon as our main attacking left triangle goes out of the game what else did we show? This is my concern that we don't have any decent right side attacking option apart from Lingard and even he just becomes so narrow all the time. When it works it works great, when it doesn't we get tonight but I kind of predicted when a team like PSG sussed us out then what do we do?

The squad isn't good enough outside our first team 11 and once again Mata/Sanchez useless.

We got exposed tonight, as soon as our main attacking left triangle goes out of the game what else did we show? This is my concern that we don't have any decent right side attacking option apart from Lingard and even he just becomes so narrow all the time. When it works it works great, when it doesn't we get tonight but I kind of predicted when a team like PSG sussed us out then what do we do?

The squad isn't good enough outside our first team 11 and once again Mata/Sanchez useless.

Actually we got exposed because we lost both pacy wide players, so PSG were able to get forwards. Literally got **** all to do with this right side thing you bang on about,

Sanchez is toast atm. No idea how you resurrect him

Mata is much better centrally.

We need more pace on the bench since Sanchez is toast to cover Martial and Lingard.

Silly errors cost us in the second half

Sanchez is toast atm. No idea how you resurrect him

Mata is much better centrally.

We need more pace on the bench since Sanchez is toast to cover Martial and Lingard.

Silly errors cost us in the second half

Wtf lol those were pretty much my points and you say it was wrong? I've been calling for Sanchez and Mata to leave for weeks then always get moaned at because of it. But I obviously agree with you now your on board, they need getting rid of and replacing in the summer.

Our problem is whether this board will actually recruit properly in the summer with a director of football or else these players will just be recycled for another season.

Di Maria shouting F off after their goal to the fans, very classy guy. Can't stand the ***** even though it's always a blow to lose that type of player.

Think it’s fair to say we need a controller type for the elite level. Kroos, Verratti, Pjanic, etc. preferably between Matic and Pogba. Love Herrera but at the *very* highest level I think you need someone to tick things over. Mad how we used to field a double pivot of this type of player just 10 years ago; Carrick & Scholes

Think it’s fair to say we need a controller type for the elite level. Kroos, Verratti, Pjanic, etc. preferably between Matic and Pogba. Love Herrera but at the *very* highest level I think you need someone to tick things over. Mad how we used to field a double pivot of this type of player just 10 years ago; Carrick & Scholes

Not so sure about that, I think you could get away with Matic, Herrera and Pogba because they have been very good bar today. I think we have biggest issues in all honesty this squad needs a revamp in the summer and getting rid of deadwood especially finished players like Mata/Sanchez.

This game went from PSG having like 1 shot on goal in first half to 8 shots in the second half or more. For me a lot of that goes on players like Martial going off but lets be honest, Mata and Sanchez are past it now.

Unfortunately though we just didn't create tonight in first half either before the injuries to Lingard and Martial. Buffon had a very easy night sadly. Be interesting to see how Ole can adapt to this if we have players out then I'd rather see Chong/Green replace them rather than Mata/Sanchez.

For me this team needs a FB, RW, CB more than anything.

Back