The Manchester United Thread

Shows how much he respects our left sided triangle of Shaw-Pogba-Martial with Alves ahead of the RB.

Can only hear PSG fans atm haha, fair play creating a good atmosphere.

*Resists the urge. ;)

41693923.jpg

Just learned that Buffon played in his first CL game just before I was born, incredible how long he's been a great keeper

^ Always wanted him to win it, but **** me he annoyed me last season with his whinging & crying post-Madrid.

‘Sake. I forgot VAR is now in for the knock-outs.

Most every match going supporters heart just sank a little.

Here’s praying UEFA have it down way better than the continued English shambles.

Carrick giving a huge team talk to the starting 11 (6)

OT absolutely rocking. Can’t hear PSG fans now :)

Last edited:
Matic, Verratti and Kehrer all miss the next leg if booked, really don't want to lose Matic for the game in Paris

Fans giving Di Maria ****, the **** for... LVG played him like ****, and his house was raided by burglars with his wife, and 1 yr old in the place having dinner.

but sure he wanted to leave for money lol. Clearly a family issue, not a United one.

We have been really poor in the final third, PSG seem to havee that left side of ours locked down, this is where for me having a RW would be very useful because we look pretty one-dimensional at the moment.

PSG just lacking the final ball. Very disciplined, impressive display.

Solksjaer be far more concerned half-time.

Intriguing game.

Not doing enough down their left side, Pogba's one moment of brilliance that half was going down that side and he had their LB on toast and got into the box.

Back