The Manchester United Thread

Yeah TOD but your positive about a lot of things, but losing Herrera would be a huge blow. There is no guarantee we can get a replacement like him with his tenacious attitude and leadership qualities. He is just an all round great asset to have as well.

It will really **** me off if we have lost Herrera due to not sorting out his contract, ****** clowns once again.

Another problem we did not even need for the summer, I'm surprised if Herrera has gone PSG though. Doesn't come across as that type, but we can only blame ourselves.

What a massive blow. Please stay Ander! If it is true.

Yeah TOD but your positive about a lot of things, but losing Herrera would be a huge blow. There is no guarantee we can get a replacement like him with his tenacious attitude and leadership qualities. He is just an all round great asset to have as well.

It will really **** me off if we have lost Herrera due to not sorting out his contract, ****** clowns once again.

Another problem we did not even need for the summer, I'm surprised if Herrera has gone PSG though. Doesn't come across as that type, but we can only blame ourselves.

What a massive blow. Please stay Ander! If it is true.
Just don’t worry about things mate till we know what’s happening ;)

Stupid how we haven’t tied Herrera up already. One of the most underrated CM’s in the game, and dare I say Rabiot coming the other way would be a downgrade

MEN, Mitten, Ogden are all saying nonsense to the Herrera talks coming from mainly from Spain. The club and his team are confident he is going to remain at the club.

Sounds like Spanish media **** stirring before we play Barca in the CL. Even Bouhafsi has reported today that there was interest but he adores Utd and Ole and the fans adore him.

Stupid how we haven’t tied Herrera up already. One of the most underrated CM’s in the game, and dare I say Rabiot coming the other way would be a downgrade
Tbh from what i read he’s had a deal on the table since last season and that he wanted to know about the manager situation. Can’t blame him after being frozen out by LVG and Mourinho. Sounds like **** about him leaving anyways.

I love Herrera and definitely want to keep him but if Fred starts playing like he has last few games, is he arguably better? He has the engine, tenacity but also better on the ball technically.

I love Herrera and definitely want to keep him but if Fred starts playing like he has last few games, is he arguably better? He has the engine, tenacity but also better on the ball technically.
That’s my feeling tbh mate. Love Herrera and think he’s underrated like RH said. But if we are upgrading in the Summer which seems with a new CM signing. Plus Fred showing signs and having his adaption season then Herrera wouldn’t be so much of a miss. I mean just say Pogba, Matic, Fred, Periera, McTominey and say Fernandes. That’s good quality in CM if you ask me. Not mentioning Garner also.

Few more English media saying Herrera has no offer from PSG. Ducker included.

Last edited:
In a midfield three, I'm pretty confident Fernandes and Pogba can play together. We could certainly do with another creative player and more goals from midfield.

Herrera would be a massive loss. And very expensive to replace. Thankfully he does want to stay otherwise we'd have already lost him

That’s my feeling tbh mate. Love Herrera and think he’s underrated like RH said. But if we are upgrading in the Summer which seems with a new CM signing. Plus Fred showing signs and having his adaption season then Herrera wouldn’t be so much of a miss. I mean just say Pogba, Matic, Fred, Periera, McTominey and say Fernandes. That’s good quality in CM if you ask me. Not mentioning Garner also.

Few more English media saying Herrera has no offer from PSG. Ducker included.
Whats Fred good at btw watched him a few times this season and he seems to have an iffy touch not much of an upgrade on Herrera whos excellent usually. Granted it his first season so can't really judge him.

Herrera would be a massive loss. And very expensive to replace. Thankfully he does want to stay otherwise we'd have already lost him
Yeah it’s all part of the posturing game to get himself the best possible deal.

Sancho he looks such a creative threat.

Whats Fred good at btw watched him a few times this season and he seems to have an iffy touch not much of an upgrade on Herrera whos excellent usually. Granted it his first season so can't really judge him.
Very good Technically with both feet. Very good at passing forward and breaking the lines from deep. Doesn’t mind putting in a shift the other way. Has a good eye for a pass in the final 3rd.

Hes is a top player. And was one of the top CMs in European competition last season. Like you said it’s his first season and he’s had troubles off the field also, and has admitted himself the initial move was tough. Language new country etc. He’s shown glimpses of quality. But not played enough to get consistency in his game. The only thing he will really need to up is his speed on the ball, getting rid of it quicker.

YOUTH CALL-UPS THIS BREAK
1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0065-e006e-e0067-e007f.png
Henderson U21
Gomes U19
Laird, Garner U18
Mengi U17
1f1f3-1f1f1.png
Chong U21
1f1ee-1f1ea.png
O'Connor U21
1f1ee-1f1ea.png
Odubeko, McCann U17
1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0077-e006c-e0073-e007f.png
Poole U21
1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0077-e006c-e0073-e007f.png
Levitt U19
N.I Galbraith U21
1f1f8-1f1f0.png
Fojticek U21
1f1f5-1f1f9.png
Dalot U20
1f1ee-1f1f9.png
Ercolani U20
1f1e8-1f1ff.png
Kovar U19
1f1e8-1f1ed.png
Burkart U19
1f1e7-1f1ea.png
Ramazani U18
1f1f5-1f1f1.png
Bejger U17
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
Olosunde U23

Looks like it will only be Pogba available for the next round of international matches after Belgium confirmed that Lukaku will miss the next game for sure. International break came at a good time for us for a change. And will have a lot of rested players and a almost 100% available squad after Valencia completed 90 mins.

Also Neil Custis who is usually pretty good with Utd news and Bild saying we’ve already had meeting about Sancho transfer.

Watched Sancho last night, still a bit raw but he has literally everything that we would want in that RW position. If we get him then teams will be ******** themselves because there won't be just a threat down the left!

Watched Sancho last night, still a bit raw but he has literally everything that we would want in that RW position. If we get him then teams will be ******** themselves because there won't be just a threat down the left!
Season or two early needs to develop more. Tendency to run down blind alleys and do a skill or two when a pass is on. Plus would cost the earth.

Season or two early needs to develop more. Tendency to run down blind alleys and do a skill or two when a pass is on. Plus would cost the earth.
Will likely cost more next season. It’s one of these deals like Martial. We need to Strike now or the price will be even more and other clubs will be competing for him.

Will likely cost more next season. It’s one of these deals like Martial. We need to Strike now or the price will be even more and other clubs will be competing for him.

Pretty much my thoughts, if you don't get him this summer will cost way too much in future and will probably attract more interest as well.

He's only 18 obviously not the complete article yet but at the age of 18 we can't expect that.

In an ideal world Dortmund could have him for another season or two but can't happen due to what you said.

Back