The Manchester United Thread

Pretty much my thoughts, if you don't get him this summer will cost way too much in future and will probably attract more interest as well.

He's only 18 obviously not the complete article yet but at the age of 18 we can't expect that.

In an ideal world Dortmund could have him for another season or two but can't happen due to what you said.
Be good to have a good exciting English young core. Rashford, Lingard, Greenwood, Gomes, Garner, Laird, Tuanzebe, Williams, Shaw, Henderson and Sancho

Looks like it will only be Pogba available for the next round of international matches after Belgium confirmed that Lukaku will miss the next game for sure. International break came at a good time for us for a change. And will have a lot of rested players and a almost 100% available squad after Valencia completed 90 mins.

Also Neil Custis who is usually pretty good with Utd news and Bild saying we’ve already had meeting about Sancho transfer.

Neil custis is a terrible all round journalist.

People really need to stop believing all this guff

Anyone giving the man or the despicable excuse for a newspaper that employs him the time of day I’ll never understand.

Anyone giving the man or the despicable excuse for a newspaper that employs him the time of day I’ll never understand.

This is something we'll always agree on.

I do think United's interest in Sancho is both genuine and concrete, but its a long way from happening at the minute

Pretty much my thoughts, if you don't get him this summer will cost way too much in future and will probably attract more interest as well.

He's only 18 obviously not the complete article yet but at the age of 18 we can't expect that.

In an ideal world Dortmund could have him for another season or two but can't happen due to what you said.
Who's to say United can't buy now and loan back for a season that way both United and the player benefit. United from getting a top prospect without paying over the odds next season and Sancho from getting more 1st team experience. Isn't that effectively what Liverpool did with Keita?

Who's to say United can't buy now and loan back for a season that way both United and the player benefit. United from getting a top prospect without paying over the odds next season and Sancho from getting more 1st team experience. Isn't that effectively what Liverpool did with Keita?
If we sign Sancho he ain’t gonna be sat on the bench mate. He’s gonna go straight into the first team.

Get in there. The women have gone back to top of the league. After a 1-2 win away at Charlton goals from Zelem and Sigsworth. Big big win that especially with Spurs losing today. Means we go top with game in hand now.

We have no RW atm so he gets in straight away. My only issue is how much we expect of him considering our lack of other options.

Get the jump on Citys clause as well, the sooner the better.

GARY WALKER: #MUFC's head of strength and conditioning @GJWalker81 has left Utd after 11 years as he looks to move onto his next adventure.

Good luck & thanks for all the work you've done Gary

Herrera response to speculation:

'It is logical when you have three months of contract and there are stop game selections,' he told El Periodico.

'I already knew something was going to come out. I take it as normal, I focus on playing football in the month and a half that remains.

'The rest is left to my agent, both the possible renewal with United and if not somewhere else.'

'I enjoy being at the biggest club in England, the fans love me, they have treated me phenomenally and my duty is to listen to them, although I honestly do not know what is going to happen.

'What I see myself is trying to win at Watford next week. If things deserve it and if you are an honest and hardworking person, they arrive.'

What are we playing at honestly with these ****** contracts ffs? How can Herrera still not know with only a few months left.

Ducker posted a few hours ago an article saying Sanchez's wages have messed up our wage structure and now players are demanding inflated salaries.

I'm starting to believe it... this ****** Director of Football better come soon before it too late.

Sorry it just annoys me mate! Who should be our alternative if for whatever reason we can't get Sancho this summer?
Yeah I understand lol little frustrating. Lozano seems to be the most linked name. Was linked by De Telegraph the other day. Maybe Joao Felix but he’s more a AM. Really like Chiesa from Fiorentina. Will be interesting Summer for sure.

Yeah I understand lol little frustrating. Lozano seems to be the most linked name. Was linked by De Telegraph the other day. Maybe Joao Felix but he’s more a AM. Really like Chiesa from Fiorentina. Will be interesting Summer for sure.

As long as it isn't like last summer, I'm okay with it. We really need to strengthen across multiple areas, while renewing players. Getting DDG and Herrera on new contracts is a priority, Mata, not so much. And gah. Sanchez's wages have screwed the entire structure. Should never have paid that much in wages to him. I mean, City balked at it.

Back