The Manchester United Thread

Like I subtly suggested the other day, DDG probably needs moving on. Been a brilliant servant but he looks half the keeper these days, and he’s out of the Casillas mould; heavily reliant on reflexes and agility. Mentality also very very questionable.

Id have a chat with Oblak.

Every single ****** game we do the same old ****, start off well and put them under pressure. then sink deeper and deeper, their goal was coming regardless of the De Gea mistake which was yet another howler.

Wat have we actually created apart from the goal again... nothing. You've got to create more than this and at least test the other keeper.
We were looking comfortable tho. Like, Chelsea never looked like scoring...until de Gea made it possible

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Zz talking bollocks again. What goal was coming Chelsea created absolutely nothing. We have been miles the better team!

We were looking comfortable tho. Like, Chelsea never looked like scoring...until de Gea made it possible

ZZ talking bollocks as usual. It was a close game than we had pretty good control of until keeper had a mare

Apart from DDG mistake, we allowed Rudiger too much space and time to shoot.

DDG is just going though a bad spell.

If we had binned him off when this first happened to him all those years ago, we'd have never had a world class keeper for so long.

He's spent years saving our ***, least we can do is have his back

Like I subtly suggested the other day, DDG probably needs moving on. Been a brilliant servant but he looks half the keeper these days, and he’s out of the Casillas mould; heavily reliant on reflexes and agility. Mentality also very very questionable.

Id have a chat with Oblak.
He just needs the summer to get his head right. God knows why anyone wants him gone it’s madness and you have no chance of getting Oblak after just signing a new long term contract and admitting he wants to stay there for years just like Sail did.

He just needs the summer to get his head right. God knows why anyone wants him gone it’s madness and you have no chance of getting Oblak after just signing a new long term contract and admitting he wants to stay there for years just like Sail did.
Totally agree with that, he needs a rest, so why not let him start it early. It is clear with the last 3 games where he is not 100% with it mentally, yes he has still made saves but there are lapses as well. He's not really been right all season and needs a long rest to get his mind back in gear.

The contract scenario is not helping. Errors like these happened last time around too (Fax Machine). Need to get it sorted, clear his head, have the summer off and come back rested. 3 errors leading to goals in the last four matches.

But ****, don't want to get rid of him - mainly because I believe it's his head not being in the game rather than his game suddenly becoming like Joe Hart. And the fact that we can't afford to replace him on top of the already crazy rebuild.

Top 4 done now imo. Played well one half and looked dead the second half especially after 60 mins. Time for the kids to make some appearances.

The contract scenario is not helping. Errors like these happened last time around too (Fax Machine). Need to get it sorted, clear his head, have the summer off and come back rested. 3 errors leading to goals in the last four matches.

But ****, don't want to get rid of him - mainly because I believe it's his head not being in the game rather than his game suddenly becoming like Joe Hart. And the fact that we can't afford to replace him on top of the already crazy rebuild.
I honestly don't remember DDG having such a poor run of form since his debut season. And if I do recall, he won United player of the year the same season his RM move was thwarted by the legendary fax machine.

Us, Tottenham, Chelsea and Arsenal are doing everything in their power to not go to UCL. Unbelievable.

Apart from DDG mistake, we allowed Rudiger too much space and time to shoot.

I like how Mike and TOD just ignored you because they are so stuck on their opinion that we didn't create that scenario for ourselves.

We were sat just in front of our box, not closing down and somehow I'm talking bollocks that it wasn't coming. I'm done seriously. People here live in bubble land, go celebrate the 6th finish lads with Jones and Smalling on 5 year contracts. Honestly, I'm done people, adios.

Top 4 done now imo. Played well one half and looked dead the second half especially after 60 mins. Time for the kids to make some appearances.

absolutely.roll on the summer,looking forward to seeing some life injected into the club as a whole not just the on the pitch.lots and lots of hard work to get us back to where we belong.gonna take a good few years to challenge lets not kid ourselves

I like how Mike and TOD just ignored you because they are so stuck on their opinion that we didn't create that scenario for ourselves.

We were sat just in front of our box, not closing down and somehow I'm talking bollocks that it wasn't coming. I'm done seriously. People here live in bubble land, go celebrate the 6th finish lads with Jones and Smalling on 5 year contracts. Honestly, I'm done people, adios.

What are you ******* babbling on about now?

I'm sure we'll see back here tomorrow morning again. I wish you were truly done because you offer absolutely nothing of value the majority of the time. But I'm sure we'll hear you repeat the same **** again even though nothing can change yet

Last edited:

There's too much instability. Not good for anyone.

I honestly don't remember DDG having such a poor run of form since his debut season. And if I do recall, he won United player of the year the same season his RM move was thwarted by the legendary fax machine.

You obvious don't remember the fact that he missed the first month or so of that season because his mind was on other things (ie the RM offer) which was affecting his performance. LVG dropped him from the until the transfer window was over.

Back