The Manchester United Thread

Can’t wait to see Dean Henderson in the Prem next year don’t think some realise just how good he is and will only get better.

I would like to get Savic, dont get me wrong. But I still feel Bruno will be better.

If De Gea is to leave this summer, would you put your trust into hands of a GK who never played a game in top level?

I would like to get Savic, dont get me wrong. But I still feel Bruno will be better.

If De Gea is to leave this summer, would you put your trust into hands of a GK who never played a game in top level?
I mean, we've got Romero...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Can’t be given anymore chances. Leicester done there job for us. We absolutely must win even if it’s a 93 min deflection of Martial *******!

#MUWomen team to play Millwall (kick-off 14:00 BST): Ramsey, Harris, A. Turner(c), M. Turner, Smith, Zelem, Toone, James, Arnot, Galton, Devlin.

Substitutes: Chamberlain, Green, Palmer, Hanson, Sigsworth.

Zelem already scored after 8 mins.

Can’t be given anymore chances. Leicester done there job for us. We absolutely must win even if it’s a 93 min deflection of Martial *******!

Still relying on Chelsea even if we win though, due to goal difference that we can't overturn.

Pogba for Varane+some money is a good trade I think. Woodward needs to start dicking around and go back to basics. To build a great team you first need to build a solid team, and solid team starts at the back.

Last edited:
Pogba for Varane+some money is a good trade I think. Woodward needs to start dicking around and go back to basics. To build a great team you first need to build a solid team, and solid team starts at the back.

You also need to control the midfield. That's where I would start

Dominate the midfield, you take the pressure of the defenders and create a midfield platform.

So as long as you could get Varane and a midfield controller that's a dream

Glad Herrera is back. He's the key to our full team. Not sure about Bailly though. Still think he's a liability

United line up
De Gea, Young, Shaw, Bailly, Lindelof, Matic, Herrera, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Darmian, Rojo, McTominay, Pereira, Martial, Sanchez.

If we are set up with 2 strikers and Mata in the hole we won't need to worry about them.

Yes we will because we're not going to dominate the possession. We'll sit back and counter like always, inviting pressure.

Tbh any time Young is starting I worry, he's a walking liability lately.

Young against Hazard lol. This is gonna be Messi vs Jones all over again.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back