The Manchester United Thread

Not everyone’s cup of tea. But a bit of a shame to see Tony V for the last time!

Just watched Ole full presser. Really excited about the youngsters who will be promoted to the squad next season. And especially the young signings he’s gonna make.

Idk about this Daniel James fella tbh. Looks like a average prospect

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Looks like a prospect. Wouldn’t say average though. Won’t be one for the first team but will hopefully give some of the attackers here a kick up the ****. Expect a lot of signings like this under Ole.

Tbh at this point I'll take average giving 100% over supposed superstars not being arsed. That's not saying much but our recruitment policy over last 6 years has been *****, it needs a shake up and this is a step in right direction for me.

Really hope we get a CB over the line soon. Dream is still Koulibally. Need that leader/enforcer type, helps he's technically blessed too. Would be our answer to Van Dijk. Toby would be great too, but has a few years on Kouli and doesn't seem to have the same vocal leadership approach.

BREAKING: Football agent Mino Raiola's ban from the Italian FA has been made worldwide by the Chairman of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee. He cannot appeal the ban.

BREAKING: Football agent Mino Raiola's ban from the Italian FA has been made worldwide by the Chairman of the FIFA Disciplinary Committee. He cannot appeal the ban.

So glad that this has happened, that man is a cancer within football and agents fees should 100% be limited or banned in transfers. Its insane how much money he has taken out of football.

So glad that this has happened, that man is a cancer within football and agents fees should 100% be limited or banned in transfers. Its insane how much money he has taken out of football.
Looks iffy af. Must have been found guilty of some serious ****!

What has he been banned for?
Wonder what it'll mean for his players like De Ligt who were pretty certain to make a transfer.

E: saw that the ban is until august 9th, while the transfer period is till august 31...

Last edited:
What does that mean though? Can't his players just (at least temporarily) part ways with him, and still transfer?

Looks iffy af. Must have been found guilty of some serious ****!

Wouldn't be surprised ifs its to do with hiking prices, tax avoidance and or just intimidation/blackmail.

What does that mean though? Can't his players just (at least temporarily) part ways with him, and still transfer?

I suspect he will do his best to stop their transfers until he can get his cut.

What has he been banned for?
Wonder what it'll mean for his players like De Ligt who were pretty certain to make a transfer.

E: saw that the ban is until august 9th, while the transfer period is till august 31...
English transfer window closes August 8th

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Fergie called in a favour at Fifa. Who’s Fifa’s (GB) vice president again? Mr.David Gill. You’re staying put Pogs!

Fergie called in a favour at Fifa. Who’s Fifa’s (GB) vice president again? Mr.David Gill. You’re staying put Pogs!

well those masons do stick together.oh wait wrong forum!sorry guys

I know this was in jest, but still, doesn't mean Pogba is staying// The window is only for incomings, out-goings can still happen until the end of the month, right?

Anyhow, nice that Raiola got some egg on his face. Now, if only they extend that ban to a lifetime..

Back