The Manchester United Thread

Wilfried Zaha is prepared to re-join United if they bid for him this summer. Palace want £100m although a fee of £70m might be acceptable. [Telegraph]

That price is ridicolous but I kinda like the idea of him in United. Think he's a good player, full of energy, pace, power and dribbling. Would definitely bring something to our team?

Pass at that price. Rather go for Chiesa instead. Also can we stop rebuying people we let go, for insane prices

Pass at that price. Rather go for Chiesa instead. Also can we stop rebuying people we let go, for insane prices

Even better, stop letting obvious talents go. Martial will be another that'll pull our trousers down.

Also worth noting if we signed Zaha for say 70M, because of a 25% sell on clause we have in his contract, it would be more around 50M mark.

Having said that, I'm not too sold with him on the right - so again, it'd pose the same ****** problem as Sanchez, regardless of how talented he is.

We won’t sign Zaha and his agent and himself has said he wants CL football. Complete BS. Good we get some cash from his sale though. He doesn’t even fit anything Ole wants either and he’s not a RW. Like I said BS.

Even better, stop letting obvious talents go. Martial will be another that'll pull our trousers down.

Club were absolutely right to stick with Martial over Jose. Get him in the right frame of mind and he's a world beater

Sorta think the reason Martial has struggled in recent seasons (I say struggled, but he's still returned 25 G/A the past 2 PL campaigns, which works out a goal/assist every 125 mins) is because of the fact we don't have a natural right winger. We don't stretch the pitch as a result, which doesn't enable him to get those few invaluable yards closer to goal.

Look at Salah, Liverpool's best finisher, look at his positioning throughout most attacks (particularly coming down Mané/Robertson's side) - he basically forms a 2. With us, we get the ball and our first thought most of the time is to get it Martial wide-left.

Club were absolutely right to stick with Martial over Jose. Get him in the right frame of mind and he's a world beater

i think you may be right mike which is why i get so frustrated with him.We know he has the talent just needs to apply himself a bit more imo

Sorta think the reason Martial has struggled in recent seasons (I say struggled, but he's still returned 25 G/A the past 2 PL campaigns, which works out a goal/assist every 125 mins) is because of the fact we don't have a natural right winger. We don't stretch the pitch as a result, which doesn't enable him to get those few invaluable yards closer to goal.

Look at Salah, Liverpool's best finisher, look at his positioning throughout most attacks (particularly coming down Mané/Robertson's side) - he basically forms a 2. With us, we get the ball and our first thought most of the time is to get it Martial wide-left.

We also don't control the midfield enough. The game's where we've dominated midfield, Pogba has been has his best and Martial has had a field day. Martial isnt great off the ball, so good supply into feet is cruical for him untill he gets better at it. That comes from a dominant midfield

I just think we're idiots if we don't activate Partey's 50M release clause. Inter are swarming

Until yesterday I would have said Saul was a no go. Now im not so sure...

I fully expect the Rodri bid was ours, Greizz confirmed, they must be up to the eyeballs in debt to have to cash in on 4.

Apparently they want Dybala to come & replace Griezmann. One thing they're so good at is identifying like-for-like replacements

Apparently they want Dybala to come & replace Griezmann. One thing they're so good at is identifying like-for-like replacements
Be a good replacement for them. Similar player and will have change left over from the Greizman sale.

When I said Sancho was predictable, I was reffering to him not using his left foot. It hinders his game and I saw some defenders already giving him the option to cut inside from the right, but they are closing the touchline not giving him the space to dribble past them/cross the ball.

Ok, fair. But predictable stoppable. Ask this chap.

GettyImages-922095536.0.0.jpg

Robben plays on the right and he's left footed. Big difference.

Mitten: “The situation with De Gea is that United have offered him a contract which makes him the best paid goalkeeper in the world and that’s not enough. The agents' fees are alarming. Talks continue. I don't think United should be held to ransom just because they have this wealth.” #mufc [Sky]

Andy Mitten: “This person is going to work alongside Ole Gunnar and Ed Woodward and will have input into transfers but it won't be someone with the power of Txiki Begiristain. The person at United won't have that much power.” #mufc [Sky]

Robben plays on the right and he's left footed. Big difference.
So he cuts in from the right onto his left foot then. Predictable. But he's been one of the best wingers for the last 10 years. Predictable doesn't mean ****

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Back