The Manchester United Thread

After what hes done the last few summers I dont want that type of person anywhere near the club. Dont get me wrong he's a great player but his actions the last couple of years has really put me off him as a person.

Southgate said it wasn't a hard decision to leave Luke Shaw out of England's squad. Oh boy.

After what hes done the last few summers I dont want that type of person anywhere near the club. Dont get me wrong he's a great player but his actions the last couple of years has really put me off him as a person.
Agree. And apparently Atlético released the statement of him leaving this Summer so early was to prevent him doing one of those stupid decision vids again. ****** on his fire this time lol.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will get the full financial backing this Summer to bring success back to @ManUtd, according to executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward.

Read in full: bbc.in/2WNskb8

#bbcfootball

Southgate said it wasn't a hard decision to leave Luke Shaw out of England's squad. Oh boy.

To be fair, this English generation are so blessed with top FB's. Chilwell, Rose, Shaw, Walker, Trent, Wan-Bissaka - someone has to be disappointed.

there is that no doubt but would have him ahead of sanchez any day.No chance of him coming and id rather see younger players in anyway

You're better with him left out. Absolutely F ridiculous to have this extra commitment the summer in-between WC/ European Championship years.

Football will be finishing these lads before much longer the more and more games they keep expecting them to play.

Clubs get very little say in shirts. Brands do not pay 100's of millions to relinquish control.

Take a look at Barcelona's new kit. That will not go down well, but they have to lump if they want that money

You're better with him left out. Absolutely F ridiculous to have this extra commitment the summer in-between WC/ European Championship years.

Football will be finishing these lads before much longer the more and more games they keep expecting them to play.

totally with you on that theres far too many games for alot of those young lads and sadly a lot of it is dictated by tv revenues.not likely to change anytime soon can only see it getting worse.I know theres always the old argument of they paid well so they should play that many ames but they are only human beings like us.when i say like us i mean a lot,lot fitter!

Nottin's going out for any club without the club being heavily involved and agreeing at the end of the process mate.

The Glazers dont give a toss what we wear. If anybody had a say on it then it would be Woodward not the Glazers. The club already has Adidas' money so its irrelevant. As long as the home kit is red thats pretty much the only requirement.

The Glazers dont give a toss what we wear. If anybody had a say on it then it would be Woodward not the Glazers. The club already has Adidas' money so its irrelevant. As long as the home kit is red thats pretty much the only requirement.

Mate, not really arsed what your kit is. Or who within the club is involved. Just saying its' incorrect to say it's all on the manufacturer what the design is.

Mate, not really arsed what your kit is. Or who within the club is involved. Just saying its' incorrect to say it's all on the manufacturer what the design is.

it is all on the manufacturer though. Clubs get very little input

They do through the process. No club is having a kit put out without their final approval. They'll get the options of different designs.

This simply isn't true. There is no final say. They might voice some opinion or preference. But if the manufacturer wanted to put out whatever they wanted, they could.

It's always been the case but hey ho, if we're saying that's now changed then we'll leave it at that.

Wilfried Zaha is prepared to re-join United if they bid for him this summer. Palace want £100m although a fee of £70m might be acceptable. [Telegraph]

That price is ridicolous but I kinda like the idea of him in United. Think he's a good player, full of energy, pace, power and dribbling. Would definitely bring something to our team?

Back